6. Chapter

Your POV

Before waking her up I decided to call the room service to order breakfast. I then went back into the restroom to get some cold water.

"This is going to be fun" I whispered to myself, having an evil grin on my face. Then I splashed it on her.

"Omg you little bitch Y/N. Imma kill you." she screamed, that was my sign to run.

"Okay okay my dearest Lady Paulson could we remain in peace now?" I asked after both of us were out of breath.

Then the food came and she glared at me not wanting to laugh.

"Ok ok I forgive you." she said in a serious tone again. Then we just had some breakfast.

After we were done I decided to tell her about my plans for today.

"So Ms. Paulson. I planned something for today. So I want you to get ready now. Please pack some shoes and flip flops, a towel and actually we can already put our bikinis under our clothes. The rest I'll be putting in my bag." I said and I got a thumbs up from her in response.

"Alrighty almighty" she responded and got up.

As she came back I was done with my stuff too. So we put some sunblock on our skin. I watched out not to miss a spot, especially on her back.

When both of us were done with everything we went outside. Two bikes standing there.

“We are going with the bikes?” she asked.

“Yup it shouldn’t be that far. I think it's just like 10 mins.” 

On the bike tour we basically just talked.

“Can’t you just tell me what we are going to be doing? Pleaseee”

“Nope it is a surprise and if I would tell you …”

“Yeah I know it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore I get it.” she mocked me. Then she continued “Looking around here you can actually see how poor some places can be. I do not mean that in a bad way but some houses and the streets here look so destroyed.”

“Yeah that just crossed my mind too. Well they make money with tourism. That is how it works for them I guess.” I answered.

Next thing we got to our first destination, the pier where a motor boat is waiting for us. We just quickly chained the bikes and then I helped her get onto the boat.

“So Sar, I hope you are not seasick.” I grinned. “Well I hope so too. For you. Imma puke on you I swear. No but seriously I am not.” Ok so far so good. 

After a while, basically in the middle of the way, the captain jumped off from the boat to go dive for some kind of snails they eat here. He also showed us a sea star. Sarah was able to touch it and hold it in her hand.

“Wow it’s so beautiful.” I said.

“Yeah but omg it is so much bigger than I would’ve expected it to be. Also it is pretty heavy and so hard and really spiky.” I took a few pictures of her with the sea star posing. Then they put it back into the water.

Arriving at our destination there were already some pigs coming to us. 

“OMG hiii you guyssss! Aren’t you pretty? Oh yes you are!” she squealed. Then we went and got our clothes off so we were left in our bikini and went into the water with them. Then the captain gave us some type of really soft bread that we could feed them. 

“Please just give them what we hand you, nothing more or else. It’s just that a few people last year gave them alcohol and basically all the stuff they carried around and a lot of pigs died because of that. So that is why we are really careful now” he told us. 

The most known pig which basically was the biggest here could even sit down on command. Like can you believe that? Then it would open up his mouth so you could throw food into it and he would catch it. Taking in everything it was breathtaking. Fascinating. On Sarah's face a never leaving smile seeing her interacting with those pigs.

After a bit we had some free time on the whitest beach and the bluest water I have ever seen. The water was so low so you could sit in the water without drowning. She came over to me and sat on my lap.

“I love it here. Thank you so much. That is by far the best day I have had in my whole life. Thank you thank you thank you.” she said and kissed me full of excitement. 

“I’m happy to hear that beautiful and oh well the day is not over yet. So maybe, but just maybe, I got a bit more planned out.” 

“Omg I can’t wait!” She hugged me so tight and I just hugged her right back. 

“Oh God look Sar there is a sea shell” I pointed to it and Sarah picked it up. 

“It’s really beautiful.” she said while looking at it.

“Yeah just like you.” I said while taking a strand of her hair and pinned it behind her ear. She blushed.

“Stooooop!” she hit my arms slightly and I just laughed.Then a sea turtle appeared right next to us making Sarah jump and shifting closer to me.