2. Chapter

Your POV

"Yeah she is fine with the current situation. Her bruises should be healing within the next weeks. That's why she should be resting for the next weeks tho. Most importantly don't overwork herself even more. Her body was exhausted when she got here not just from the 'event' that happened today but also the lack of rest and food over the last few weeks or even month. She seems to not really be eating. Her body is showing that she lost a lot of weight over that time from not eating regularly." he told me.

I was shocked to hear that. How didn't I notice that? Well she really was busy over the last few months so we really weren't spending any time together and then I left to go visit my mom.

I just nodded and went back to look after Sarah. She fell asleep. Poor Sar. I watched her so peacefully sleeping and decided to surprise her with a little something.

I knew she wouldn't be able to fully rest herself if she was home. She would still find a way to work. So I thought of something. What about a trip to Bora Bora? Or the Maldives? Yup that sounds great and I could use some vacation time too.

After a few days I was allowed to take her home. I decided to stay with her so she wouldn't be alone and of course that she won't just start working. We'll see. Entering the living room I saw her reading her scripts. See I told you. 

"I know Y/N. I'll stop. Promise." She said after she saw me entering the room and seeing the look on face. She put it away and closed her eyes. I knew immediately that she was already just waiting for this week to be over so she could go back to work. Her normal self. Little did she know.

Once I heard her cute little snores I got my laptop out. Asking my mom if I can have the private jet next week and the week after. She said that's not a problem I could take it. So I texted the pilot and asked him if he was free. He texted me back the next 10 minutes saying yes. So I told him all my plans that I had.

Okay one thing done. Next is booking a room. I thought about booking two but decided against it. Great that is done too after finding the perfect room for the both of us.

After that I looked for some new bikinis, dresses, shirts and shorts. Then I came across the cutest sandals and heels so I ordered them for her too. Ugh don't judge me. She'll look so good with those. Fight me.

Over the last few days I just helped her with doing some chores and taking showers or baths. Let me tell you she looked hot. She is like have you seen that porcelain skin? To die for.

And if you think it or not we cooked together. Well it was mainly me cooking but I simply don't understand and accept the apology that she can't cook. Nope I am not having that.

What I did notice is that she was tired a lot which was so unusual for me to see when it comes to her.

Also some massive breakdowns in the shower, in the tub, but also in the middle of the night when she started crying and screaming. All those nights I came rushing into her room, seeing her red puffy eyes absolutely scared curled up into her bed shifting her body from right to left. Her head in her hands. It hurt seeing her like that. Seeing her feeling so insecure, feeling as if she deserved all of that.

That's why I decided to stay in her bed every night. She woke up having nightmares, drenched in sweat and moving around. Every time that happened I helped her getting up, changing her clothes and getting a cold washcloth, getting her something to drink.

I didn't have a problem with that. I loved staying with her. I would do absolutely everything for her. Yes I would take a bullet for her. She deserves the world.

The next day she said „Y/N imma head out to go grocery shopping. Do you need something or do you wanna come with me?".

„Hmm no I promised my mom I'll call her again today. So if it's ok you go alone? Can you just buy some chocolate ice cream?" I told her.

„Sure and yeah no problem." she said leaving and waving goodbye.

Great. The reason I didn't go was that I actually wanted to pack both our suitcases since the clothing arrived and now is the perfect time to do so without her noticing. And James, the pilot for tomorrow will be picking up our suitcases already and get them to the airport. We'll be leaving tomorrow and she doesn't know. How the fuck am I going to tell her?

30 minutes later

"I'm back and I got some dinner!!"Sarah yelled.

"Yayyy! I'm starving!!!" I shouted back rushing down the stairs. She just laughed at me. It almost feels like we are a couple huh? Yup, nope we are not but yeah if only she knew...

After we ate we decided to go to bed and watch a movie on Netflix. Well after looking through the categories we decided on "We are the Miller's". It's hilarious. After a while I noticed her drifting off. So I decided to quickly tell her about my plan. Well...

"Sar?" I asked. "Hmm?" She responded.

"I have a surprise for you. We are going somewhere tomorrow. Okay?" I really didn't wanna get much into it. She'll find out soon enough. "Sure okay. Goodnight Y/N. Love you." She said wow that was easy I thought.

"Goodnight Sar. I love you too." Yup that 'I' actually meant a lot to me but unfortunately not to her.