5. Chapter

Your POV

"Y/N I still have those nasty ugly bruises. Believe me you don't wanna see them. It's not beautiful. I don't want you to see that." she said.

"Sar listen to me carefully now ok? You are so beautiful. These bruises show what you have overcome and how fucking strong you are. Those bruises won't make my feelings for you any less. That I can promise you. Don't let them define you. You are more than that. I am so proud of you, how you handled the last few weeks. If you struggle with all of that you always know where to find me. I am always right by your side. I'll help you but it's breaking my heart to see you so insecure about the perfect body you have and I will make you see your body through my eyes."

With that she closed her eyes letting a few tears escape. With my thump I brushed them away and kissed her again and again and again all over her face.

"There you go. Now beautiful, get ready." As she stood up I slapped her ass making her jump.

"Heyyy" she said. I just laughed "Couldn't help it. I had to."

"Yeah sure. You are just so crazy you little bitch" with that we just started laughing.

Then I waited for her to be done after I also changed into my bikini. She decided to wear the simple black one I got her while I went with a khaki colored one.

"I am done" she said, coming closer to me. My jaw just dropped while taking in the beauty I had in front of me. "Wow" with that she blushed.

"You look gorgeous. And someone is blushing huh?"

"Shut up Y/N"

"Never ever!!"

"You are so mocking me today." she said pouting.

"Am not!" I stated.

Then I took her upstairs to the slide. I was getting so excited.

"Y/N if you think imma go down that slide all alone. Never in a million years." I laughed at her.

That's why I proposed going together so she sat in front of me while I had my arms around her from behind. With that off we went.

"OMG OMG Y/N!!! YAYYY"

There you go with her having the time of her life. Next thing we landed in the water, both smiling from ear to ear.

"That was so much fun!" she said. "See I told you." I said. I looked at her with her wet hair. That got me carried away. She just looked so hot and cute at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off from her but that didn't last long because Sarah decided to splash water directly into my face before swimming over to basically drown me over and over.

'I have her back. The joy, that smile and just her dorky self.' I thought so myself seeing that big smile never leaving her face. We spent some more time just laughing and goofing around. After a while she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss. It was a soft kiss. I would've said full of love but was it?

As we went back into our room she took a shower. In that time I decided to order some dinner since both of us are starving.

After she was done I took a quick shower too, then helped her putting lotion on her back. While doing that she slightly moaned. "You perv!" I said. "Don't pretend you don't like it" she turned her head smirking and then bursting out laughing.

When the dinner got here we ate. It was really really good so we both ended up really full.

"How did you get all the clothes for me? And when did you pack?" she asked and I explained to her how I did all of that without her noticing.

Next we went and brushed our teeth and then we just crashed into the bed. We were laying with our backs to one another but I just felt her moving around the whole time so I decided to ask her if she is ok.

We both turned around before she started saying something. So now we were looking at each other. Then she started to fidget with her fingers so I knew something was bugging her and I knew her anxiety was increasing . I took her hands into mine.

"It's ok Sar. Tell me what you need. Whatever it is."

"Can you cuddle me and hold me?"

"Oh Sar of course. Come here." With that she came closer, resting her head on my chest while I had my arms around her to keep her safe. Then stroking her hair soothing her once again and kissing her head.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whispered.

"Night Y/N" she said as her breath evened out. She looked so peaceful. Then I also drifted off to sleep. I had such a beautiful day with her and I hope she had too. I would do anything to see that beautiful smile.

What she also doesn't know is that I have some trips planned out for the both of us where I am really sure we'll enjoy it.

The next morning

As usual I woke up before her so I decided to let her sleep in a bit more and just admire her beauty.

Let's face it, she is a masterpiece of art.

"You know staring is rude missy?" she asked still with her eyes closed.

"No Lady Paulson you got that totally wrong. I was just appreciating my environment." I stated and bursted out laughing. She blushed again.

"You're crazy you know that?"

"Yup yup yup"

I then got up to go brush my teeth when I got back I noticed Sarah had fallen back to sleep. I smiled to myself.

Well I made up a little plan to wake the sleeping beauty up.