Chapter 1 : The End is Where We Begin

Start from the beginning

Dream sensed his stomach being punched, his friends forgot about him. Anger boiled and yet sadness formed in his head.

He wanted to retort so badly, but he didn't, because he thought it was just another simple mistake.

"Let's record!" Dream shouted excitedly, faking his cheeriness because deep down he was fuming.

1 Manhunt Later...

"Whaaaat?!" Dream exclaimed as Antfrost threw two instant damage potions at him. Dream covered his face in defeat. He never saw that coming. He really wanted to win, in order to get back at them for what happened earlier. Now here he was, a loser.

George, Bad and Sapnap all cheerfully celebrated at their victory, while Dream went silent, aghast by the lethal surprise. He had so much confidence and then all of it went out with two splash potions.

"How am I ever going to win again?" Dream pouted, questioning the outcome of the series. With the score tied 2-2, this might be the one he prevails.

He was talking about each situation in the game , analyzing and explaining what his thought process was, but it seemed like as if none of them was paying attention. Dream had to stop himself from time to time, because he felt like a hole is being drilled into his stomach and its pushing deeper.

His friends weren't even listening to him, they were too focused on Ant, the one who grabbed the W for the hunters.

"Ant thank you so much." "Ant!" Ant this. Ant that.

Their world revolved around Ant.

"VICTORY CAKE!!!" Dream watched in the distance, his friends savoring their victory, building a giant cake tower on top of the desert pyramid. George raining down the splash potions that had been the cause of his death.

Dream felt himself frown, he understood that this was no prank, it was reality. They could've just said GG and went on with their day, but no... all of them had to rub it in.

Especially George, he kept t-bagging in front of him and saying "You're so bad."

He was being cyberbullied by his own friends. He felt betrayed, hurt, confused, angry, vexed and even a bit depressed.

Although a smidge of happiness came back when Bad presented him with a single block of cake as a consolation prize.

Yet George just had to take it away, stealing half of the cake, his cake.

Then came the victory photo screenshot. Dream wanted to be a part of it, howbeit he was told to stay out of the frame. Dream found himself frown more than ever, he didn't notice the stream of water flowing from his eyes.

He considered himself as irrelevant, none of his friends needed him although that's been proven several weeks ago.

That's when he also thought that no one in the world needed him. Upon checking the comments on his recent post, it was full of 'any askers?' comments.

Which is an indication that no one gives two f-words about it.

Normally, he would've take it as a joke but now he wasn't so sure anymore.

Being a famous youtuber would often lead up to a lot of haters and even some fake drama.

And everyday he has to deal with them, disputing one by one.

Dream was growing tired of having to constantly debunk the fake claims.

But the more he debunks, the more it emerges.