"Vinnie, I don't need to ask him anything because I trust you, I really do. But this relationship will always be in the spotlight. Do you see who we are?" I express, to which he nods his head.

"So now do you see my frustration with that? This whole love triangle has been a thing for almost what? a year now! You see, I'm not saying you can't speak to Emily, or whatever. Do as you please. But in the right frame of mind or not, understand that shit like this is always waiting to happen. I just want us both to be more careful in situations like this." I finally finish.

His facial expressions shifted as he nodded his head looking at me. "I'm sorry for even putting you through this." He says, getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

He pulls me into his chest, engulfing me in a hug to which I hug back. "You're apologizing for no reason. I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad that we can't be normal people who live normal lives."

"It sucks, but I wouldn't trade it for the world... it's how I met you..."He tells me.

It made me happy to hear how much he appreciated me and I just hoped he knew how much I felt the same way about him.

***

Vinnie

Within a blink of an eye, vacation was over and we were back to our regular schedule.

Brand deals, tiktok thirst traps, and endless valorant streams.

Coming back home, I had to clear up so much shit with this Emily drama and even more lies that kept coming to surface. The only good thing about this is that Valeria actually trust me and believes that I would never hurt her again which is the truth and the only thing I'm showing time to.

But her birthday was coming up next month and I've also been planning her party and things that I want to do to make it special for her.

So I've been asking Willow for some help but it seems like she just wants to take control of everything.

"Willow, she's my girlfriend! Can I at least be in charge of something."

"Yes you can be in charge of shutting up. I got this just trust me." She says. We were on FaceTime trying to discuss the details of what was going to happen but she rather keep everything to herself.

"Willow. I'm being deadass."

"Ugh, fine. Well for one, we need to throw it at a big place because we're doing it big and we're inviting practically everyone. Our friend group is fucking all of LA, so we need a big venue or something. So you'll be in charge of that."

"What do I do after that though? They'll be so much more stuff we'll need to have ready."

"Um, we'll need to get her out of the house for that whole day, so during the day we'll probably do a girls lunch type of thing but I'll sure she'd want to hang out with you at night so you'll need fo find a place for dinner and then after is the party. But make reservations at like 6? Or 7 so we can have the party already packed by like 8:30 or 9." She says, writing all of this down.

"So you just have this whole day planned huh?" I ask, letting out a laugh.

"Of course. She's my best friend and I practically plan her birthdays every year so this year is no different."

"Touché."

***
Valeria

"Why are you acting so weird." I ask Willow, walking into her room.

"What? You just barged in here, and I got scared. I'm sorry that you almost made me shit myself." Willow says defensively.

"We'll you were on the phone before I came in here and then got off so suddenly so... I thought you knew I was coming." I say, handing her the coffee she asked for. "O-Oh no. I didn't hear you come in, I thought you were still out. But that doesn't matter, what matters is a little birdies birthday is coming up."

"Yeah, at the end of next month though."

"So what? It doesn't hurt to figure out what we're gonna do that day." She says.

"We'll... I haven't been thinking about my birthday honestly." I say, plopping into her bed. "What? Why not."

"I don't know. I think with everything that happened last year, and how I didn't celebrate my birthday I feel like I liked not doing anything a little too much so now I'm like fuck my birthday, who cares." I shrug.

"But you're turning 19? We have to do something." She presses.

"I'm not saying we can't do anything, I'm just saying I haven't really put much thought into it." I tell her. I take a big sip of my coffee looking at her as she contemplates something, before writing it down in her journal.

"We'll we're doing something because you only turn 19 once and you deserve to shake your ass."

"I don't wanna shake my ass." I say, more to myself but she hears me.

"It's a metaphor, you don't actually have to shake your ass."

"I don't think that's how metaphors work..." I say.

"Who cares? I never payed attention in school anyways."

***
hey hey

it's july

and this story end in 3 chapters...

im actually really sad that it's coming to an end but the time has come. valeria and vinnie's story has been bitter sweet but we say goodbye real soon😭

there will be a time skip into march because that is when Valeria's birthday is!

the last chapter however is on her birthday and then that'll be it :(

I want to say thank you all for over 830k reads on this story. I started back in what? October not thinking that it would blow up like how it did but it did lol.

at the end I'll have a whole formal send of paragraph so just wait for that.

thank you again, for everything

vote comment and share?

ilysm

mwah😘💖