Strange Ice Man and Mysterious Water Woman

Start from the beginning

 This obviously pissed off the'girl crazy cook', Sanji, "What's the big idea, you tall lanky jerk?!" he scolded. Usopp piped in, "Pay attention, you jerk!" which caught Aokiji's attention, as the two intended. "Hold on a sec, you guys, geez...Did you hear what I said?" Aokiji asked with a nonchalant tone as both Usopp and Sanji just stared at the Admiral, obviously ticked off. "I said I just took a stroll, didn't I? Don't get so worked up," Aokiji defended himself and then proceeded to place his hand on his chin. The Admiral tried sorting out his sentences, "To start with, you guys are... Whatchamacallit... You know..." Luffy stared at Aokiji, confused "Wh-Whatchamacallit?"

"You know...?" Chopper repeated, evidently confused.

"Err..." Aokiji continued to think but then ultimately forgot what he wanted to say, "I forgot. Oh well,".

"You don't make any sense!" Usopp and Sanji scolded in unison.

"What the heck is up with this guy?! Hey, Robin, aren't you mistaking him for someone else? There's no way someone like him is a Navy Admiral!" Usopp questioned Robin, still ticked off from before.

Aokiji being the strange person he is, took slight offence towards Usopp's comments, "Hey hey... Don't judge others by their appearances," he lectured, holding his hand out. "My motto as a Marine is 'total slovenly justice'," the strange Admiral continued.

"That totally matches your appearance!" both Usopp and Sanji once again, scolded the Admiral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards, a huge sum of shipwreck survivors appeared from the bushes. Having to help the civilians due to his job, Aokiji released his Devil Fruit ability. He walked towards the ocean then proceeded to freeze the ocean with ease. The frozen ocean allowed the shipwreck survivors to cross the ocean by foot and onto the next island. Once that was done and over, Aokiji sat down and took a breather as he stared at the Straw Hats goofing around on the frozen ocean.

"Boy, it's cold, it's cold!" Luffy exclaimed while he rubbed his shoulders but was then brought to a stop when he noticed Aokiji staring, "Hm?". 

The Admiral looked at Luffy then scratched his head seemingly in deep thought, "Hmm..." in which Luffy replied with a "What?!" .

"How should I put it... You're just like your gramps, Monkey D. Luffy... And you're exactly like how she described you to be," stated Aokiji.

"Wh-What?" said Luffy, caught off guard and slightly taken back.

"You're free-spirited, or should I say you're hard to figure out," Aokiji compared.

"G-Gramps..." Luffy shuddered in fear.

"Gramps...?! Luffy's...?" Usopp asked, to no one in particular, he turned to look at Luffy only to see him shaking and drenched in sweat, "Hey, what's the matter, Luffy? You're drenched in sweat,".

"Well...N-N-Nothing. Uhm... Well..." stuttered Luffy.

"Your gramps really helped me out awhile back. The reason I came here was because I wanted to have a look at Nico Robin and you. And well... 'She' wanted to see how you were doing but she ran off to somewhere again... Seriously... What was the point of her tagging along," Aokiji stated, going off topic but this time his train of thoughts skidded back onto its tracks. "On a second thought.... Maybe you should die now, huh?" Aokiji taunted but then mumbled as he looked to the ground, "Ah but 'she' would be sad if he died."

 Gazing back up at the Straw Hats, "The government is still taking you guys lightly, but if I delve into your history, I can tell your group has backbone. Although your crew is small, since it's gathering shrewd members, it'll become a problem later on. The circumstances that initially led to your search order... All the actions you took up till now...The speed of your group's progress... I've been dealing with outlaws for a long time, but it worries me to think how you'll turn out,".