The Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

Allison looked back at the couple, nodding her head as she opened the door to her dads office. Stephanie went to walk in after her but Isaac grabbed her hand, pulling her to hide behind the wall as a voice spoke to her.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady."

Stephanie froze at the voice she recognized from when she was a kid. Scotts face fell as he slowly walked through the doorway so his father could see him. "Scott."

"What are you doing here?" Scott snapped and Rafael sighed. "Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, Why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Stephanie. And Isaac."

Stephanie sighed, walking into the doorway with a slight glare. "Mr. McCall." Stephanie greeted bitter that the man just dryly laughed at. "Stephanie."

Isaac looked back and forth between the two before settling his eyes on Scott's dad. "How do you know my name?" Rafael turned to Isaac, nodding his head to the seats in between Allison and Scott for him and Steph to sit in. "Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott snapped and Rafael looked at his son and sighed. "I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room. Really hoping. Now. Sit." Rafael said again to Stephanie and Isaac who were still standing.

The pair slowly complied, making the agent sigh, crossing his arms. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed, Not only by the number of missing parents, But the fact that it's Stiles's father, you and your brothers, Your father, and your mother." Rafael said, looking at Allison, Stephanie and Scott as Isaac opened an IceBreakers container, popping one in his mouth as he offered one to Stephanie, keeping his eyes on Rafael. "Mine are both dead."

Rafael pursed his lips as he turned to Isaac. "Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." Stephanie pouted playfully at his words, taking two of the IceBreakers Isaac offered her and threw them in the air, catching them in his mouth as Isaac watch with a face full of amusement, annoying Rafael as he continued speaking. "The three of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to."

...

Will looked out of the Jeep from the passenger seat as Stiles sped through the metal. Will's hand were shaking slightly from fear and the cold as he slowly turned to Stiles, swallowing the lump in his throat as his leg started to bounce. "Are you sure this is safe for us to drive in?"

Stiles sighed, turning to Will slightly before realizing that him not looking at the road could freak Will out more. He looked back at the road and sighed. "We don't really have a choice."

Will nodded, looking back ahead as well. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see Stiles' hand fidgeting on the steering wheel. He felt a small jump in his stomach as he finally reached his hand out to grab Stiles hand that had then moved to the gear stick.

Stiles looked to Will who had his lips pulled into a line as he squeezed Stiles' hand. "We're gonna find them." Will let out a small breath at his own words, turning to look ahead. "Yeah... We're gonna find them."

...

"You can't keep us here, you know." Stephanie said, tiredly resting her head on Isaac's shoulder. Allison immediately nodded with Stephanie. "Not without some kind of warrant."

Rafael instantly turned to the table as he gave Allison a pointed look. "I've got a desk full of probable cause." Allison clenched her jaw, getting up from her seat as she trailed the desk. "My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow." She said, pointing at a crossbow before pointing at a knife and a gun.