Pinkies Up

Stephanie's nose did in fact break from Voids attack, also getting a concussion and considering she didn't have enhanced healing like most of the group, Stephanie was in a shit ton of pain, lying down on her couch with her bandaged nose and an ice...

Stephanie's nose did in fact break from Voids attack, also getting a concussion and considering she didn't have enhanced healing like most of the group, Stephanie was in a shit ton of pain, lying down on her couch with her bandaged nose and an ice pack to her head as FRIENDS played in the TV. Will was sitting next to her, keeping an eye on her more than the screen incase she fell asleep.

Suddenly, the front door swung open, Scott running into the house. Stephanie and Will looked at him like he was crazy as he pointed at them. "We gotta go."

Stephanie and Will shot up off the couch, Will grabbing the keys for his car as Stephanie turned to Scott. "What? What's wrong?" Scott looked back and forth between the two before swallowing the lump in his throat.

"It's Stiles."

...

Will pulled up to Eichen House just as Stiles and his dad went to walk in. Will slammed on the breaks, the three of them in the car bouncing forward slightly. Stephanie's head hit the back of the passenger. She groaned, her hand flying to her forehead. "Hey, asshat. Concussed person in the backseat incase you forgot." Stephanie groaned, flicking the back of Will's head.

Will's eyes went wide, shaking his head. "Sorry." He mumbled as he got out of the car, Scott right after him. Stephanie rolled her eyes, opening the door. "Boys." She scoffed, getting out of the car as they walked towards the two Stilinksi's

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked, looking at Stiles sadly. "Because we wanted to avoid something like this." The Sheriff explained as Stiles sighed, shaking his head. "It's only 72 hours."

"This is the same place where Barrow came from." Stephanie whisper yelled as Will nodded crazily along with her. "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." Will reprimanded, gesturing to his chest.

Scott looked at the siblings before sighing, shaking his head and turning to the Sheriff. "You don't know everything yet." The man huffed, putting his hands in his pockets. "I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles muttered. Noah gave his son a look before turning back to Scott, Stephanie and Will. "Kids, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. Tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Will asked, his voice getting a little too loud, making Scott pull his finger to his lips, gesturing for Will to quiet down.

"He's not. It was my decision." Stiles said, making the three teens moods drop more. Stephanie shook her head at her friend, biting her lip to hold back her sadness.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Stephanie said, taking a small step towards Stiles. Stiles instantly turned to her, pointing at her injured nose. "And I can't hurt you."