twenty-four - him

maybe i'll

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

|And then he pushed your hands away, smiling that frustratingly innocent smile, gently removing your fingers from his as he disappeared down the street.

"..Huh?? Where?" You had asked him - shouted at him, rather - but he'd only gave you a mere hint, not answering your question at all.

"You know where."
-
This was the night.

The night you'd tell her-

No.

Not tell her. He could never. He loved her, yes. He really, really did. He loved her so much. He wished to tell everyone. The whole wide world. But he could never tell her.

That would only be a burden to her, like to everyone else who has been involved with him. Not like he would be seeing anyone else for a long while, either. Soon, he was going to...

Snapping Yuki out of his thoughts was the sound of a grey porcelain cup clanging onto the table where he had sat down at.

"Here..." The boy with tangerine hair that he had grown familiar with muttered softly, before leaving the living room with padded footsteps on the worn tatami mat.

'I must be looking rather disheveled, huh.'

Someone who was literally his enemy - the moon rather than the sun, the sky rather than the stars, the scorn of the family rather than the most treasured, the one who holds the most expectations - gave him a cup of tea. This must be the day the world ends.

But, moreover, again. This wasn't the first time Kyo did this. Well, voluntarily at least.

"Wow." He breathed, head moving forward to lean on the table, his arms wrapping around it protectively as if he was trying to shield the light away.

As the grey-haired, silver-streaked boy started to drift off to a world of his own, his eyelids begging to be closed as his consciousness faded away, the eyes of the cat saw it all.

one. day. left.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

love you for a while.

words: 313
published: 22/05/2021