twenty nine

Chapter twenty nine

Mallie Reynolds

        Luke ends up taking me down to the coast. He had made us dinner and we were having a picnic on the beach. It was so cute.

The beach where he took me was secluded and there were only a couple people walking and sitting by the ocean. No paparazzi or clown person bothering us, Thank God. I was over all this shit.

There was a pier in the distance and I could hear music playing from the boardwalk.

We sat down on a blanket close to the water where we were far from anyone, just us and the ocean.

Growing up, I used to go to the beach a lot. My parents owned a beach house where I would spend countless of my weekends just sitting in the sand and playing in the water. The beaches in California were similar to the ones back at home and it honestly made me feel nostalgic.

"Can you believe this is our first real date?" I ask Luke as he starts unpacking the cooler he brought for us tonight.

"I feel bad about that," he says, handing me a few seltzers for us to drink.

I shake my head at him. "Don't feel bad. We've both been so busy."

It was true. We have had barely any time lately to hang out, let alone go out somewhere. Technically Michael's dj gig could be considered a date but it was more group oriented then this was.

Luke had made us shrimp pasta weesie and cheese bread for dinner and it looked so good.

We sat there talking and eating, just enjoying each other's company. We talked about literally everything except the one thing we needed to talk about, the tour. I had no idea what the fuck was going to happen between us with that. It was coming so soon that I felt like he was just avoiding it all together.

Besides me worrying about our future, the picnic was really nice. It just reminded me how much I was really into him which made the whole tour conversation even harder. I was falling so deep for this boy.

As we sit staring at the water after dinner, I lean in to him and he grabs my face with his hands.

I push him down gently and keep my lips pressed to his as he lays his back down on the blanket, pulling me on top of him. His hands ran through my hair that was falling down my back.

"I just want to fuck you right here," he mumbles against my lips causing me to laugh.

Yeah I'm not comfortable enough to be doing anything like that in public even though I know there isn't anyone around. What we are doing right now is perfectly fine.

His fingers run down my back as he grips on to my hips. I straddle him so I'm more comfortable as I pull myself closer to him. My lips move to his jaw and I give him light kisses all along his jawline and down his neck.