Eliot gasps in horror while Violet looks at me shocked.

I burst out laughing and shake my head at their dramatic asses.

The bell then rang and I started making my way to history.

I make it in and sit down in my usual corner.

About 5 minutes later the teacher walks in and starts the class.

"Okay. Everyone, your project with your partner is due tomorrow. First thing in the morning." The teacher says making my eyes widen in shock.

Shit the assignment with Landon.

How the fuck did I forget.

All exams and assignments were due this week and next week, they gave us three months max to complete them all.

Just as I was about to continue my panic, Landon walks into the room.

He strides through the door not even glancing at the teacher as his eyes search for me.

His emotionless eyes spot me and he starts making his way over, taking the empty seat next to me.

The teacher goes back to talking, ignoring Landon completely.

I look over to him and see him already staring at me.

His eyes cold and his face blank.

I smile up at him and see his full lips twitch slightly before returning to a straight line.

He licks his lips and takes my hand intertwining it with his.

I blush slightly and look to the front.

"We have that project due tomorrow by the way," I say to him quietly.

He nodded and replied,

"Done it already." He said which made my eyes widen.

"Really? You know I was only kidding when I said about you doing it by yourself," I tell him cautiously.

He just shrugs and grabs his other hand and starts twirling a lock of my hair around his finger.

"I'll give it to you to hand in tomorrow. I won't be here." He says looking up at me.

I nodded and thanked him.

"I was right though, you are pretty good at anything," I say looking at him with a small smile.

He smirks at me, moving his hand to my shoulder and brushing the hair off as he leans into my ear.

"If you're still having second thoughts,

he starts off whispering into my ear as his wet lips graze my neck slightly,

I can prove it to you if you want?" He finishes huskily, his hand trails along my collar bone sending shivers onto my skin.

His lips move to my neck and place a feather kiss there.

He moves away, leaning back in his seat and looks straight at the board acting as if nothing happened.

And here I am sitting in my seat flustered as fuck.

Our hands are still intertwined just realising now, and I shift in my seat slightly.

For the rest of the hour, Landon rubs his thumb along with my hand which had me distracted the entire time.

His eyes were strained to the front staring coldly at the board.

Once the bell rang, I grabbed all my stuff and shoved them into my black bag and stood up.