Sixteenth Chapter

Hermione's POV

"Good job little lion," Bella smiled at me and I fell on my back panting. "Thanks to you our children are safe," Bella straddled my waist and smiled. "I think I should give you a reward for that lion," she lent down and kissed me.

My magic is buzzing again and I lifted my arms but Bella pinned them to the ground purring.

No touching Lion.

I heard Bella whisper in my head. I shivered and kissed back.

She bit my bottom lip making me whimper. She used that as her opportunity and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I moaned as our tongues battle but it didn't last long. Bella over powered my tongue and took control of the kiss.

"Well. Well. Well. Hello Aunty I see your enjoying yourself," Bella pulled back and we turned to the door to see Draco and Harry. "That I am dear nephew she tastes so sweet like chocolate and peanut butter," I blushed and Harry groaned. "I did not need to know what Hermione tasted like," I blushed harder and looked up at Bella.

"Dinner is ready by the way Aunty Bella," Draco grabbed Harry's hand and walked out.

"Wait what?" I looked at my watch and see it is 7:10. "Bloody hell," I looked to see Bella looking at my watch. "What is this?" She asked and I slid out from underneath her, "a watch my parents gave it to me for my 18th." I dusted myself off and held my hand out for Bella. She got up and we walked down to the dining room but before I can go in I pull Bella back, "hide the marks please."

"Nope you are to go in there marked if I cover them Andy and Cissy will be mad," I groaned. "Please Bella," I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Nope sorry little lion they would kill me but..." I looked at her confused and she swooped in quickly and bite my neck. "Hey I said cover not help make more," I growled and the taller woman smirked. "You look so perfect with bite marks all over your neck and collarbone," I blushed and Bella walked in the dining room. I covered my neck with my hair as best I could.

I sighed and walked into the dinning room and sat down next to Andy who was on my right while Narcissa was on the left and across was Fleur, Tonks and Harry then at the heads of the table were Draco and Bella.

"So what do you want to be called should I call you Aunty or Mother," Dora smirked at me and I blushed. "You keep that up and I'll show you mother," I mumbled. "Oh really how do you plan that Mione," I snapped my head up to see Dora's playful smirk on.

I turned to Andy, "please for fucks sake can she get that from her father." She smirked, "sorry little lion." I huffed and stood up. Walked around the table pulled Tonks out of her seat and sat down in it. "Last chance to apologise," I looked up to the pink haired girl. She kept the smirk on her face, "what are you going to do Mione." I pulled the witch over my lap and smacked her ass hard 10 times.

"Are you going to behave now or do you want me to keep hitting you?" The older witch put her hands up, "no more teasing I promise just stop hitting my ass I need it." I lifted her up and got up and walked over to my seat and sat down again.

"Good girl," I said and started to eat the soup the elves bought out.