❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁

Start from the beginning

He was supposed to hospitalise Dalvin...

Was what he wanted to say but he didn't.

DeVante was suspicious that they had only called him because they knew he was getting married and they wanted to be guest singing at his wedding.

Jojo wasn't with them right now because it was his six months anniversary with his girlfriend so he wanted to take her somewhere special.

K-Ci and Dalvin in the meantime were at K-Ci's wife Neveah Delores' house.

She didn't mind having Dalvin over today.

She was a pretty chill wife.

Dalvin: I mean—- if you wouldn't mind then yeah, we'd like to sing at your wedding. But that's not why we called you. We genuinely wanted to apologise.

DeVante: Nah, it's fine. I was going to ask y'all anyway. And I'm sorry too. I get that you guys are busy. Obviously though, you three have significant others now, and so do I!

They smiled.

The next time that they would have seen each other would have been at DeVante and Solana's wedding tomorrow, so therefore they had hung up.

Okay, so that was sorted.

Jodeci was going to come to their wedding tomorrow, now all they needed to do now was to actually tell people about their wedding.

Nobody really knew that DeVante and Solana were getting married as DeVante had proposed to her in private.

In case things hadn't turned out okay, as in in case Solana had rejected the proposal, then DeVante here didn't want that to be a public matter.

Like with Severin and Serayah and Severin's card being declined. 

Yeah, they sent out their invitations, but even then they had only sent it to just a few of their close friends and family.

DeVante had just posted about his wedding on Instagram as well as the location, date and time after the caption, but as soon as it had hit 150 ish comments, he was going to disable them.

Solana and I are getting married!
I've been waiting so long for the right wife to come into my life and it's her!

He didn't want countless people coming at his wedding, plus they wanted a maximum of 200 people anyway and 27 people were already apparently coming.

Luckily for him there was a flyer about the wedding already so he had just used the photo he had of that for Instagram.

Comments came flooding in like crazy.

And normally this wasn't at all how DeVante had planned inviting people however now that he had realised that his wedding was the same day as Jordan Francis'?

He wasn't taking any chances.

Comment #1
SZAAAAA oh my gosh!!
I love y'all so so much! I'll be there!!