𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧

Name:
Fauna Blulau.

Age :
19.

Job:
She is the guardian of the forest.

Species:
Unknown.

Sexuality:
Pansexual.

Gender/Gender Identity:
Female.

Personality:
Fauna is a curious creature. She's curious about those who live outside the forest and what life is like outside of her forest confines. She's quite formal and has an elegant air to her. However, she is quite lonely as she doesn't really have people to talk to so she's usually talking to animals that live within her realm. She's helpful and usually helps people get out of the forest, provided they aren't trying to harm any of the trees or animals.

However, she can be scary and cruel when she needs to be. She doesn't take kindly to those who lie to her or try to set her forest ablaze. She also despises hunters and will purposely make them lost within the forest for all eternity as she makes sure they can never harm an animal again.

Appearance :

Likes :Her home, protecting the forest, nature, meeting kindhearted people, tea parties, picnics, butterflies

Likes :
Her home, protecting the forest, nature, meeting kindhearted people, tea parties, picnics, butterflies.

Dislikes :
Those who threaten the forest, hunters, fires, animal traps, being alone, seeing dead plants/trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario One:
You had somehow gotten lost in a gigantic forest, you had no clue how you got lost but you did. It was almost night and you had no way to defend yourself if there were any dangerous creatures waiting for nightfall to devour you.

You searched for somewhere you could possibly make camp as you were aware that you wouldn't leave the forest before nightfall. However, as you continued to walk you felt eyes watching you, which made you more cautious and wary about your surroundings.

As you thought you found the perfect spot to make camp, a female was standing there, a butterfly on her hand as she looked back at you, a small smile gracing her features.

"So the wind was right. An unknown person has entered the forest." Came her soft and comforting voice as she looked at you.

"Tell me, what are you doing here? Do you intend to bring any harm to this forest or its inhabitants?" She had questioned you.

You?...

Scenario Two:
MAKE YOUR OWN.