𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

Name: Amabelle (No lastname)

Age: Unknown but she's been around for a long time

Job: She doesn't have one

Species: Demon

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender/Gender Identity: Female

Personality: Amabelle is a formal and soft-spoken demon. She may seem uninterested in things and a little cold at first but that's just the vibes she gives off. She's actually quite nice and kind for a demon. She can be scary and mean but she rarely does. However, if someone uninvited comes into her humble abode, she gets quite annoyed and will have a short temper.

Appearance:

Likes: Being a demon, cute clothes, fashion, sakura blossoms, the night, owls, jewellery, jazz music, dancing, her castle, cute things, cute people, being formal

Dislikes: Trespassers, uninvited guests, rock and metal music, hip hop, really dark clothes, being judged for being a demon, leaving her house for no reason

------------------------------------------------

Scenario One:

You had been dared by your friends to go into the old supposed abandoned castle that lay on the outskirts of town and spend the night. You, deciding to be brave took the dare. It was nightfall, the only source of light being the moon.

You entered the castle, the door already open. However, as you entered the door slammed behind you, trapping you inside.

You didn't think a whole deal of it as you just assumed it was the wind. You decided to roam around the castle as you weren't making plans to come back, so you may as well explore whilst you're already there.

As you walked through the castle halls, shadows seemed to move along with noises coming from different areas of the castle. This freaked you out a little but you tried not to show it.

The more you walked, the more you felt like someone was watching you. The feeling wouldn't go away the more you walked. Getting annoyed, you stopped in your steps.

You then...

Scenario Two:

Make Your Own.