𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Name: Diana Rivers

Age: 24

Job: Homicide Detective

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual and Biromantic

Gender/Gender Identity: Female

Personality: Diana is a hard-working and determined individual. She does her best to solve every case she's given. She never gives up and always manages to solve cases. She's also quite stubborn and hard-headed. When she's pissed off, she's quite a rude person. She gets answers from suspects no matter what. She always gets what she wants. Diana some has a short temper depending on how she feels on the day. She can be quite snappy at times too, though she tries to not let her attitude get the better of her when she's working.

Appearance:

Likes: True crime documentaries, crime novels, solving cases, putting away criminals, helping families get closure, hanging out with her workmates, possessive romantic films

Dislikes: Not solving a case, when children are killed, feeling like a failure, not getting answers, and being underestimated

Backstory: Diana comes from a long line of detectives so she was always involved in criminal cases in some way. At the age of 13, she knew exactly what she wanted to do so she did. She pursued her dream of being a homicide detective like her father and now she is.

--------------------------------------------

Scenario One:

You were a murderer. A wanted one at that. The police and detectives have been on your case for a few months and were close to figuring out your identity. You couldn't allow this. You had more people to kill. You knew that if you were going to get caught, you'd go out with a bang. What you didn't know was that a certain female detective had already figured out who the killer was. She knew it was you.