𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

Name: Sai Orihara

Age: 25

Job: Teacher

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Gender Identity: Female

Personality: Sai is a smart and independent woman. She can be strict and mean when she needs to be though she prefers being nice and kind to her students. She doesn't take crap from anyone and always sticks up for herself. She can act like a b1tch at times if she gets too annoyed with someone, though she'll apologise for her behaviour. 

Appearance:

Likes: Teaching, her students, English, art, giving her students passing grades, jazz music, horror movies

Dislikes: Homophobes, cheaters, abusers, snakes, spiders, having to raise her voice at her students, animal cruelty

Backstory: Ever since she was a child Sai wanted to teach a class of students. She loved being able to educate others about different subjects. So when she could, she applied to college to study to become a teacher! She had a normal and good upbringing!

--------------------------------------

Scenario One:

You had been misbehaving and goofing off in miss Orihara's class so she had asked you to stay behind after class in order to deal with you. So, you stayed behind. As everyone was leaving you stared at your teacher, as she was wiping off the chalk from the chalkboard. After everyone was gone, she walked over to your desk, in order to talk to you.

"I kept you behind to ask why you were misbehaving and goofing off in my class. You need to be paying attention in order to get an education. So why have you been goofing off?" She had asked, awaiting a response from you.

You?

Scenario Two:

Make Your Own.