𝟎𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥

Name:
Yui Akamine.

Age:
18.

Job:
She is an idol.

Species:
Human.

Sexuality:
Bisexual.

Gender/Gender Identity:
Female.

Personality :
Yui is a bright and bubbly girl. She enjoys making others smile and seeing others filled with joy. She often tells jokes or does her best to cheer up others. She's extremely loyal and is selfless, caring more about others than herself. Since she's so happy some people think she's an idiot but she isn't. She's quite smart when she needs to be which comes as a surprise to most people. She enjoys performing as she gets to share her music with the world which has always been a dream of hers when she was a little girl. 

She doesn't stand up for herself much as she doesn't like raising her voice or having a go at people so she usually stays quiet or her bodyguard(s) deal with whoever is causing a problem. 

Appearance :

Likes :Being an idol, performing, makings others happy, learning new choreography, putting a smile on peoples faces, sweet food, marshmallows

Likes :
Being an idol, performing, makings others happy, learning new choreography, putting a smile on peoples faces, sweet food, marshmallows.

Dislikes :
Seeing people sad, alcohol, alcoholics, people thinking she's dumb, bad reviews, not being able to stand up for herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario One:
MAKE YOUR OWN.