𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

Name: Emmaline Jones

Age: 21

Job: Office worker

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender/Gender Identity: Female

Personality: She acts like a bit of a b1tch. She's quite mean to those she doesn't like or care about. She can be quite bossy towards her co-workers but immediately shuts up when her boss is around or nearby. With her love interest, she's a little bit of a bitch towards them but not much. 

Appearance:

Likes: Bossing people around, flaunting her looks, acting like she's better than everyone else, getting stares from people, people giving her attention, makeup

Dislikes: Her parents, homophobes, creeps, too much makeup, harassment and having too much paperwork.

Backstory: Emmaline grew up in a toxic and homophobic household. She didn't care for her parents much when she realised what they were doing and saying was wrong. When she was old enough she moved out and cut off all contact with them. She soon began looking for jobs. 

------------------------------------------

Scenario One:

You and Emmaline were co-workers. It wasn't a secret that the two of you didn't get along. She was too bitchy and rude for your liking so you both often argued a lot. Soon the boss had found out what was happening and threatened you both to get along or you'd both be fired. Because of that, you tried getting along with her but it was still clear that Emmaline still didn't like you. She often pulled mean tricks on you and would shove you out of her way whenever given the chance to.

You finally had enough and wanted to knock Emmaline down a few pegs and put her in her place. So what do you do?

Scenario Two:

You're Emmaline's boss. You had hired her due to being understaffed. You often got complaints about her from your other workers, but whenever you investigated Emmaline was on her best behaviour and didn't do anything she wasn't supposed to. So you started to ignore the staff's complaints about Emmaline.

One day as you just got back from a meeting you overheard Emmaline and some intern arguing about something. As you stuck your head into the doorway to see what was happening, Emmaline had slapped the intern! Your eyes widened at this before you regained your composure and entered the room. Emmaline and the intern pretended as nothing had happened. You then called Emmaline into your office to talk about what just happened.

A few minutes went by as you were in your seat in your office. Emmaline had entered and had shut the door after her. She looked up at you, a curious look on her face and a few buttons on her blouse was unbuttoned. 

"May I ask sir/miss, why was I called in here?" Emmaline asked.

You?

Scenario Three:

Make Your Own.