Wooyoung broke in tears and sobs, surrounding San's wide back with his arms. They stayed like this for several minutes, before someone was about to enter. For sure it was Jisung, Wooyoung's roommate. The latter didn't want to move, though, so San took his hand and look at him in the eyes, brushing away the tears. Wooyoung shook his head, he didn't want anyone to see him that way. San nodded, he could understand the other's worries even without hearing them from his mouth. So much considering how they started.

San opened the door and Jisung rushed into the room.

"Hey, Jisung, how are you?" he asked with a caring voice. The little guy flinched at the sudden voice. He had clearly had a crying session, too. His eyes were red and had no positive emotion in them.

"Oh, hey, San... Well, I have to pack." San nodded while Wooyoung was hiding behind his back. The taller kept the door opened so the two could rush to exit the room, as Wooyoung wished. San gave a little pat on Jisung's shoulder before letting the other to run out, following his figure. Before he could run away even from him, he took his wrist and walked the two in a place which was the only right one at the moment: the dance room.

They rushed not to be seen by anyone and closed the door behind them. Wooyoung stood still, again that blank look in his eyes, which scared San a lot. His cheeks were wet and shiny, but he could see no emotion in his pupils. Even during the hardest moments, when the younger hid his feelings, you could see something inside him. Instead, now it seemed totally empty. Like he even hasn't any more tears.

San slowly walked in his direction and started to brush his face.

"Woo... Talk to me." He tried to say, but Wooyoung shifted his gaze away, eyes watering again hearing that caring and so beloved voice. The taller slid closer and buried his face in his neck. Wooyoung was doing his best not to cry again but feeling the skin of his neck to get wet because of San's tears wasn't helping him.

"Please, talk to me." He was squeezing his back so hard. Wooyoung suddenly remembered when the eliminated was Yeonjun, and how destroyed he felt for his departure. He started to brush San's hair, confident that helping him to release the fear could also help himself not to think about the life he was going to face, now, coming back home. He brought San's chin and lifted his face to look at him, both their looks were tarnished for the tears and San was even sobbing.

"I-I'll be fine." The younger tried to say and added a little smirk, before breaking in tears again. They stayed like this, body interlaced together, breathing their own fragrances, feeling closer for the last time in a while. They both knew it wasn't a farewell.

Wooyoung hasn't faced the reality of not seeing San until now. He was desperate for the program, for his training journey, but then he just remembered that he was going to have no possibilities to talk to him until the end of the program. He wasn't confident enough at the moment to hope that they could recatch after that time, even if it was just a week.

"S-San... I have to pack." He choked out, pulling a little back. Of course, San wasn't planning of leaving his body, making Wooyoung to feel even worse about the upcoming departure.

"You deserve to stay here..." San muttered in his neck. This made Wooyoung to mask a sigh under a little chuckle. He brought the older's face again in his palms and look at it straight in the eyes, as they used to do, as they loved to do, connecting their souls like no one had ever done before. That's the only way Wooyoung felt good and free.

"So win this fucking program for me too, ok?" Wooyoung added and soon after they pulled their bodies to share an intense and dramatic farewell kiss, with San keeping his tears to roll down and the other trying his best to comfort him. At least, he could have more time to process everything, while he had only a few minutes to comfort San.

Soon after, they made their way out to their rooms, and Wooyoung packed everything. He just threw everything in the bag, without minding organising it, as he used to do. His mind was totally shut, and it was the best thing so far not to freeze again. Not now.

He kept this mood for the whole time of packing, then walking out the building. He did his best not to look his behind. He wasn't ready. Though, he couldn't even spend the night home: of course, they brought the trainees to another hotel just for the night, before letting them to come back home definitely.

Ha sat on his bed and his first instinct was to take his sim back into his phone, searching immediately for a certain number. It was late night, but since the live broadcast, he was sure that person was awake, waiting for his calling. The first smile of the last hours appeared on his lips as hearing the voice at the other side.

"Hey, Yeonjun. Did you miss me?"

.

.

re-reading this chapter made me emotional omg

despite everything, i hope you stop to blame woo because he's clearly a good person, he just needs some times to open himself with people😭

GUYS PLEASE STOP HERE A SEC 

firstly, thanks for reading and not hating me too much for this (i hope) 

but i need your help for something, it's really important and takes really a little time

In my bio you will find a form for an online dance contest. it's really important for me and it will help me to buy some things i need for my work (which is video recording), so please, in the soloist category (the second column) vote for me >>> Kys - Dream of you 

thank you for the ones who will do it for me💙

(ps- sorry for spamming in this story but i'd like to reach more foreign people for my work ;_; )