Chapter 22. S

Sara

👑👑👑

He walks with his hands under my butt, but instead of going to his bedroom like I'd hoped, he sits down on a couch in his living room.

"Okay, so," he bucks his hips up to sit more comfortably on the sofa and I want to cry because we finally agree to have sex again together and he's stalling? "Maybe you've noticed, but I like sex to be more on the rough side."

I did notice.

"So I just want to make sure you're okay with everything." His arms circle my hips and he pulls me closer to him. "I'm going to ask you some questions and you have to be one hundred percent honest with me."

Nodding, I take a deep breath and get myself ready for his questions.

"I'm not into full BDSM. I just like some aspects of it."

"Okay,"

"Are you okay with bondage?"

So we're going straight to the hardcore stuff. A slight blush covers my face, but I still nod. He seems to like the new colour on my face, as his eyes sweep across my cheeks while his thumb caresses the soft skin there.

"What about spanking?"

"Mhmm,"

"What about edging?"

I hesitate for a beat, but I nod again. I've heard it makes the orgasm more intense.

"Yes or no?" He enquires extra confirmation.

"I think I'd be into that."

"Good. Do you have any hard limits?"

I ponder over his question for a moment. My sex life has been mostly vanilla. I haven't done crazy things during sex. Just different positions. Cuffs sometimes.

"No slapping on the face."

At that, he takes my face between both his hands and gives me small sweet pecks all over. I smile.

"No humiliation. But I'm not sure about name calling, maybe I'll be into that." I'm slightly surprised I said that without my voice shaking.

He frowns. "I find calling women names too degrading. So I'd prefer if we didn't do that. Unless you really want to try it,"

I shake my head. "No, no. If it's one of your limits, then I respect that," just like I expect him to respect my limits.

"Anything else?"

"I don't think so. Can't really think of much right now," Especially not with our position, and his gentle grazes on my skin.

He nods in understanding. "I get it. And I'll be telling you each time we try something new. If you don't want to try it, we'll move on to the next thing," The promise of what's coming sends a shiver down my spine. And since we're flushed against each other, Antonio felt it and he smirked at me.

"Are you into role play?" I blurt out. Isn't that a big part of BDSM?

He cocks his neck from side to side, the veins in his neck accentuate with the movement and I want to sink my teeth into his pulse. "To an extent. Like if we're having fun, teasing each other, then I'll go along with it. But I wouldn't go out of my way to do it."

"Hmm," I definitely want him to fuck me with his suit at least once.

"I think we should have a safe word."

"Why?" Slight worry travels to my brain. What does he plan on doing with me?

"Just in case something we try doesn't make you comfortable. If you ever stay 'stop' I will stop and make sure you're okay. But with a safe word there's no mistake that the person who said it is uncomfortable or doesn't feel safe."