- 𝟎𝟒𝟎

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜↳ 𝚂𝚊𝚖

↳ 𝚂𝚊𝚖

"hey ya'll," i waved as i walked into troy's shop.

"hey sam bam!" asani greeted me.

"where my sister?" i asked and sat down in her chair.

"i'm right here," troy said as she walked from the back pulling a small cart behind her.

"hi sissy!" i grinned and hugged her tight.

"hey sam," she laughed, "where khalil and kj?"

"sleep at the house, i was gonna bring kj but khalil wouldn't budge and neither would he." i said with a small frown.

"be glad you got a baby daddy who actually take care of his own." one of the clients said and i twisted up my lip.

before i could say anything, troy shushed me and i rolled my eyes before sitting back down. i don't understand why some females feel the need to relate they baby daddy problems with somebody else's.

me and khalil been together since middle school and we ain't never letting up off of each other, that's just that.

"anyways how's lijah and bro bro?" i asked troy and she shrugged.

"last i heard lijah was fine and diamonte says he's okay, but i done did all i can at this point." she stressed.

"yeah i feel you," i said and nodded to myself.

"my boys always pull through though, so we good." she said with a small smile.

"oh i know cause if nobody else got them, you do." i said and we laughed a little.

"well i gotta go, i promised khalil i'd make him pancakes this mornin." i said and stood up.

"okay, see you later, i love you."

"i love you too,"

|
|

|
|

"what else do we need for the house?" i asked khalil as i pushed the buggy around the store.

"everything," he said.