Soon after, they started to teach the choreography for Don't Wanna Cry, the song they had to perform. Wooyoung ran in first raw to see everything closely (not that he didn't already know every single step and beat of that song, of course). San kept chuckling for the whole time.
There was something very cute in Wooyoung's big doe and dreamy eyes while asking things to Hoshi. Something which made his face brighter. But also something... Disappointing?

No, definitely, it was San's face to have something disappointing, but it was just a little black spot around his mind. Nothing to be worried about. Wooyoung couldn't even notice it.

That was the point.

Wooyoung was so focused on everything that wasn't paying any attention to San. This wasn't bothering him though; they were in class and San was in working mode, too. What probably bothered him was that dreamy look he had seen on the other only when they were working on their performances together. Or when he talked about his dancing journey, in general. The fact of having that look towards someone else was tickling San's mind in a disturbing way.

Time went by and soon the guys were drenched in sweat, and pretty much desperation, too. While Hoshi was only correcting the little mistakes, Minghao, aka The8, was very strict in every single detail, making the guys even more worried about the outcome. The ones who used to struggle with dancing were having serious problems in holding back tears.

Wooyoung, being the evil he was, actually liked the roughness of the seniors, especially since his dancing didn't get a single correction. Another thing to feel proud of, after the last episode, Lights Out and all the rest.

___ • ___

"Honestly, Jun could step on me and I'd be grateful." Seonghwa said while eating.

"Honestly, Dino too. But Hoshi... God, Hoshi." Wooyoung, busy in eating the whole table in a matter of seconds, added. His happiness could be read through his hunger.

"Ulgo shipji anha~" he sang right after.

"Oh no, please, don't sing that thing. I'm done with it for today." Hongjoong buried his head in his hands, the desperate tone of his voice made everyone at the table to laugh. They were totally fried from the previous session. Only Wooyoung seemed still drenched in adrenaline he could spend another five hours dancing.

"Wooyoung has clearly a crush on Hoshi." Yeosang chuckled.

"Of course, I do. Were you even wondering? I mean, have you seen him?" he laughed and hit San's shoulder with his. "What do you think?" he said in a mocking way.

"Yeah, looks like you have a crush on him." The fakest smile ever painting his lips, plus, disappearing after a slight second. Wooyoung frowned and laughed right after.

"Are you jealous?" It couldn't be, come on. But San had a deadly look on, which betrayed the shaking of his head. He hit San's shoulder one more time.

".. What, for real? We'll talk about this later." And winked right after. San faked a cough and shift his head to cover his blushing. Aish, this guy.

___ • ___

They were coming back to their rooms, San and Wooyoung at the end of the row. Suddenly, Wooyoung pulled San out of the crowd to hide in a spot of another corridor, making his back to lay against the wall so no one could see them.

"Ok, now tell me everything." He said. San had a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Were you seriously jealous?" Wooyoung said, a grin growing on his lips, making the angles to curve upwards. San blushed a little and shifted his look. Never the thought of jealousy had tickled him until the other guy said so during the dinner, and that's when he figured out that it was exactly like this. Well, of course, not a proper jealousy, but... Yes, jealousy. He was jealous of the way Wooyoung looked at him, even if he had no fear of something happening, of course. Plus, they weren't in a relationship, so he could actually do whatever he wanted. If he wanted, which San hoped not.

"I-I've never said something like this." Wooyoung took his chin with his finger to make their eyes connect, that teasing smile still on his lips.

"Oh, are you stuttering now?" he was talking with a plain voice but San couldn't handle it anyway, and the fact of being pinned against the wall made everything harder to hold. He blushed more and tried to make a step further. Not a great idea, though, because Wooyoung pushed his body to block whatever of his movements.

"You're not going anywhere." Now they were closer and San could feel the other's breath on his lips, though his eyes were up to the others. "Tell me the truth and I'm letting you free." This time, Wooyoung whispered huskily. San was creaming under his words, and he was barely doing anything. That intense and serious gaze itself was sucking away the oxygen from his lungs.

"I...Saw that you were looking at him in such a way... And..." Wooyoung had narrowed his eyes a bit, creating a concentrate expression. This only made San's mind to glitch even more. "And also he's... Good-looking, y-you know..." this caused Wooyoung to chuckle. He left a small peck on his lips to shut him up and then rest his forehead against the other, brushing his face and jaw with his finger.

"You're so cute, I swear." He kissed him again, this time putting his arms against his body. San kind of jumped into his lips and neck, hugging the shorter tight and close. His eyes shut immediately to bury down the embarrassment of his own words. Wooyoung giggles a bit more before squeezing his tiny waist one more time.

"Yes, Hoshi is fine, but I think I like you more, mh?" he whispered on San's lips before taking his hands and starting to walk away. He was basically dragging San's body behind him, knowing well that his previous words had caused a blackout in the boy's mind. That's why he stayed silent, still shocked about what he just heard. He then whined a bit. Just some days before Wooyoung discovered how much he liked to tease the poor San, and he'd never let him free and calm for a slight second. Literally, San was going crazy. It was becoming too obvious how much he enjoyed to be dominated like this.

"It's really strange that you like me although I am so introverted and silent, but then it becomes so easy to make you turn into jelly." Wooyoung laughed, San stood his ears back to reality before catching his words.

"What?!" the blushing on his face was burning him from the inside.

"Nevermind." And Wooyoung laughed one more time. 

today earlier than usual because im going to the cinema FINALLY its been more than a year