"... Don't you think you will get cold like this?" he realised it'd been better not to say anything, because the look San gave to him was awkward

"I was hot last night, so I decided to change." He shrugged and walked to his bed, as Wooyoung gave a very long and meticulous look to his large back. He blushed before he managed to shift his gaze. San got it, though, and smirk behind his lips.

"Would you like to watch something?" Wooyoung said out of the blue.

San turned to look directly in his eyes. It had been two days since their kiss, but although they were sharing the room, nothing more had happened. Not a single more kiss or hug. Just some eye contacts and random pats all around, even among other people. At first, it had looked like they had understood their feelings, but now they didn't know how to develop them properly.

San smiled and sat next to the other guy.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I can ask Seonghwa to bring us something. We can just... Stay here for tonight." Wooyoung said biting his inner cheek. San nodded with a wide dimpled smile, as they started to check on their phones some movies to watch.

___ • ___

The two guys were laying on Wooyoung's bed in a comfortable position. Wooyoung had put a second pillow under the first one and San was resting his head on his chest, as he brushed his locks in such a delicate way that he could fall asleep at any moment. Sometimes, he approached his nose to San's head, just to enjoy his perfume or to leave a fast kiss. They ended up not watching any movie but spending the whole night talking, a single light turned on behind them. There was just so much they didn't know about each other.

San told everything about his childhood and when he ran from home, and Wooyoung was so shocked that they had to shift the topic, because he was starting to feel too emotional regarding it. Instead, San could hear the other talking about his passions for literally his whole life. The effort and the love he had in his voice was everything that his dad had always wanted to him for martial arts, and the thing whose lacking disappointed him the most.

More than everything, San loved being wrapped in the other's arms and the feeling that those little cuddles gave him. It was probably time to sleep but moving wasn't among his plans. Not that Wooyoung ever intended him to do so.

"Do you mind if I turn off the light?" Wooyoung suddenly said, catching San off guard. So he doesn't want me to move. This caused another bunch of heat to explode in his chest, as he lifted his gaze to shake his head in response. Even with the light off, they could still see a bit of each other due to the natural moonlight coming from the window.

"Have I ever told you that you look beautiful?" San said after several seconds of silence, staring so intensely at Wooyoung's profile highlighted by the soft light. Luckily for the other one, he couldn't see his sudden blushing.

"N-nope." Saying such direct thoughts wasn't really his thing, and that's the first reason why San wanted to surprise him. He climbed on his body to make their faces closer, as starting to brush his cheeks and jawline. What made that stare so hard to hold wasn't just the closeness, but the intensity of feelings it hid in it. San was totally lost for Wooyoung and he was doing nothing to mask it.

Then, the older one slowly started to lean in proximity of the other face, making their noses to touch. Now, Wooyung was forced to look back at him, but his eyes soon fell on the other's lips, wanting to taste them again after all that sensitive speech. The two moved simultaneously against each other until their lips collided, and their eyes shut immediately.

This kiss felt better than the first one. Probably because they were alone, after having spent the whole day together. They shared a lot of themselves and their feelings implicitly, and they were putting even more in that kiss, which was definitely conscious and wanted from both of them. Way too much.