Approved ❤️💜

Start from the beginning

(During that time, she was so popular right..? Very famous singer. But like now, we don't have much access to celebrities then. We'll not get opportunity to speak or see them. But one day, we both wanted to see you and we took a bus from there. We had no idea if we could see you or not. But that day, you were there at Kavithalayam studio. So we took this photo there)

Nithya and Gautham got spellbound for that incident. They both were thinking the same thing.... Ultimate Kadavul Setting pa...💜

"Gautham cinemakulla poganumnu sonnapo unga rendupereyum thaa enak nyabagam vanthe. Ungale Contact panna ethaach vaypiruntha... Oruvela avane neenga help panneerpangalonu.. Aana appadi ellam koopida mudiyathe.." He continued.

(When Gautham told that he want to go for acting, we thought about you. If we get a chance to contact you, somehow you would have helped him. But didn't get a chance)

"Aana ipo parunga.. Avangaloda ponnu irunthirukka en payyanuk udhavi panrathukk... Avane bhadrama paathukurathukk..."

(But see, your daughter was there to support him. To take care of him)

Wow... What else is there to prove them Soulmates 💜 They are destined by God to be together 💜

Everyone over there went on cloud nine to hear about such a beautiful journey 😍

The parents talked about both of them even deeper. They discussed about the future plans. Gautham and Nithya told them about their career plan and their decision about marriage. Both the families left it to their own choice and they engaged in some random stuffs. Krish appa and G. Appa went out for a walk. Binni Ma and Nirmalamma sat their talking about Gautham and Nithya.

Meanwhile Nithya dragged Gautham to kitchen.

"Appa amma irukudiii... Koncham medhuva..."

(Hey our parents are here. Just make it slow)

"Naa ungalukk cake konduvanthirukke.."

(I've came with a cake for you)

"Aama le.. 😍 Edu ma.. Cut panni kodukalam ellarkkum.."

(Oh yes.. Take it.. Lets cut it and share )

"Ellaaarkumaaa😳😳😳😲😲"

(To everyone 😳)

"Yean ma ipo ivlo shock.."

(Why are you shocked )

"Ath naaney senchath... 😉"