26 . twenty six

"I will send you home" Hyunjin said and dragged Felix to his motorcycle.

"Goodbye you two!" Jisung and Seungmin said in unison. Then they walked away together.

"Umm.." Felix was about to say something but he didn't sure about it. Hyunjin knew it so he ask him.

"Some request?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Can we go to the park the one that have the white gardenia flowers? It's been a week since I haven't visit them" Felix scratched the back of his neck with a shy smile.

"Yeah of course. Why not. You miss them?" the older asked as he started the engines of his motor.

Felix nodded.

"Let's go to them then. Come on"

Felix climbed up after he's done with the helmet.

"Hold tight baby"

•-•

Felix threw himself off the motorcycle and ran to the flowers. Hyunjin just giggled at that.

"I'm lucky to have an adorable boyfriend" he said to himself. He stayed at his motorcycle waiting for Felix to come.

Also afraid if someone will stole his precious and expensive motor.

As always, the drama llama one.

But then he felt uneasy. About something. He looked back at Felix and saw him smiling as always the flowers.

He tried to shrugged it off.

"Maybe it's just the drama mode is on. Nothing will happen" he said and calming himself down.

Breath in breath out.

After a few minutes, Felix came back with white Gardenia flowers in his hand.

"Here, for you!" Felix hand him a flower.

"Thanks, cutie" he chuckled and Felix giggled.

"Don't forget to search the meaning about that flower! The name is White Gardenia" he said excitedly and blushed.

"Hmm it must be something special eah?" Hyunjin teased. They both laughed.

•-•

"Take care" Hyunjin said.

"Of course! You too take care" Felix replied.

"Yeah yeah. Go in" the older motioned him to go in his house.

"No, you go first"

"Nope, you. Go in first"

"It's you the one who must go first"

"No, baby. Please you go in fi-"

"Okay okay. Let's stop here. I will go in first" Felix stopped the fight.

They both laughed. Felix went to his house's door and opened it. Before he close the door, he waved at Hyunjin which is still waiting for him to enter the house.