12 . twelve

"Eyy Jisung-ah" Hyunjin called him. Jisung looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"I have something to tell you" he continued.

"Spill it bro"

Hyunjin was silent for a moment before saying.

"Nevermind" he backed to his homework. Yeah, he didn't finish it yet. He was so lazy to do it but he need to.

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"You know what Hyun. You're already said it. You want to tell me something. And you can't just say 'Nevermind' to me. You must tell it or I will stole your Kkami" he threatened.

"NO NOT MY PRECIOUS BABE" Hyunjin yelled.

"So tell me" Jisung said in victory.

"I think.. I" he paused. Jisung still wait for him to continue.

"I think I like" Jisung raised his eyebrows many times.

"Felix"

"Tch. You're the one who said we just know him in few days. Now you said that you like him" Jisung smirked.

"Stop smirking like that, idiot. It's the 'fall in love at the first sight'. You can't deny it" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"So, make move before that Changbin guy did first. He likes Felix too. I knew it"

"How did you know it?" Hyunjin asked, frowning.

"If he doesn't like Felix, why would he come here chasing for him and still bullying him? You saw he kissed Felix that day. It's not just for fun. It's because he has a feeling for Felix"

"HOOOOLY MOLY I CAN BE A DETECTIVE FROM NOW ON" Jisung said after he realized what he said earlier.

"Yeah, you're right. He must has feeling for him" Hyunjin seemed deep in his thought. Spacing out.

"Don't think too much. Felix maybe didn't like him in that way at all. Who would love his bully? Just make some move on him. Maybe he'll has feeling for you too" Hyunjin nodded.

"Thanks buddy" Jisung chuckled.

"Everything for you friend"

"Go to your Minho" Hyunjin said.

"Why would I? He's just my friend's dancemate. And my friend is you" Jisung rolled his eyes and continue to do his work.

Hyunjin giggled. He also started to finish his work.

"Good morning guys~" Felix greeted them and sat on his chair. He turned to look at the two boys behind him.

"Morning lixie!" Jisung said and Hyunjin just smiled at him.

Hyunjin pov

Why did he cover his freckles again? Is he too insecure? He's pretty and no one can fight me over this. Full stop.

Maybe I should ask him later.

As usual, the teacher come in and start the class.

•-•

It's rest.

Jisung and I decided to eat in the classroom. Avoiding Changbin.

"You guys wait here in the class. I'll go buy some bread and milk at the school store" we both nodded as Jisung make his way to the school store.

The store is close by(?).

"Can I ask you something?" I saw him gulped and nodded.

"Why are you covering your freckles?"

He said something under his breath but I couldn't get to hear it cuz yeah, I just following the script.

"I don't like them" he said. I frowned, confused. He saw then he sighed.

"I don't like my freckles. I'm naturally ugly. It makes me even more ugly. Always jealous of other people that have a clean face of freckles, like you. Look at you. You're handsome. And I'm nothing compared to you" he looked down at his fingers.

I wanna throw hands but he's too cute. Why would he need to think like that..

"Felix" he looked at me.

"Don't say that, please. No one is perfect in this harsh world. Don't even think that you're ugly. You're pretty. More pretty with that freckles on your cheeks. Everytime I see you, I know that I'm looking at the universe. Your eyes, shining like a bright star. The freckles looks like the small stars. And you, a ball of sunshine that always made my day. Please, lix. Be confident of yourself. Be yourself, okie?"

Tears began to fall from his eyes. He has a pout too. IT'S SO CUTE

I will die in seconds.

"Can I hug you?" he asked with his crying tone. The tears keep falling down. And what you expect?

Of course I'm agree with that. I nodded as he hug me tightly.

His arms are around my neck with his eyes on his left wrist and I have my arms around his waist. My head on his left shoulder. I'm also drawing circles on his back.

(wait this is too cute)

I heared sobbing sounds. And coughing too.

"Thanks. I'm touched" he said again with his tiny voice. He really looks hot when he was talking using the deep voice with his cute face. But this cute bub with this tiny voice is different. I'M WHIPPED. PLEASE.

"I said what I said" i said.

=)

He let go of the hug rubbing his teary eyes. I smiled.

Then, Jisung enter the class and sit on his chair.

"Hey guys. Come on eat it. The break will end in 10 minutes" Jisung said.

"Eh? Lix, your eyes are so red and your nose too. You cry?" Jisung asked with concern.

"No no no. I'm just sleepy and I've catch a cold I guess" Felix answered him. Actually, lied.

"You need to eat medicine. Here take this" Jisung give some pills to him and he take it. Thanking him and swallow once with water.

"Eat this too" Jisung push the bread to Felix slowly. Felix nodded and take it too. Eating it.

"Why I feel so left out" I asked joking with a pout.

"You want it too?" Jisung asked. And I nodded. Felix giggled. And yeah you know it, IT'S SO CUTE. I can't even count how much I said he's cute today.

"Here, take this" Jisung throw the bread to me. I caught it and then glare at him. He laughed.

We all eat peacefully until the break end.

☜☆☞

yeet