22 . twenty two

The three of them now sitting on the sofa at the living room.

(I'm too lazy to write all of those things)

Felix told them from the first day of his new school till the day Changbin move school. Not including the kissing or licking part..

"Mom.. I'm sorry for lying at you. I just don't want to move school again.."

"Aww it's okay honey. I understand your situation and you can just keep it as a secret. But not about your problems, baby. You need to tell me those" she said concerned.

Felix nodded.

"So.. you guys are dating"

"N-No" Felix stuttered.

"Not yet" Hyunjin said. Mrs.Lee smiling widely.

"I'm waiting~ Just make move Hyunjin" Mrs.Lee whispered to Hyunjin but Felix heard it.

Felix ears began to turn red. He rubbed his ears to calm them down.

"I think I need to go home now. Thanks for the food Mrs.Lee. And goodbye lix"

Hyunjin was about to get up from the sofa but Felix stopped him. The older looked at him confused.

"Can you stay here? Pleaseeee~" his puppy eyes will make everyone's heart melting.

And now, he's using it.

To Hyunjin.

"Yeah Hyunjin. I guess you should stay here for this night. Felix misses you so much" Mrs.Lee chuckled and she ran to her room to avoid being hit.

"I see~ Okay! I will stay here for tonight. Wait a minute. I'll tell my dad about this" the blonde nodded and let Hyunjin call his dad.

Felix went to his room and crawled into his bed.

Hyunjin pov

I've done talking to dad. He allowed me to sleep here for this night.

Then my mind started to remember bout the grandpa. How did he know Felix's place?

I opened the chat and search for his contact.

Dad of 3 Cats

Hey
I want to ask you something

What is it
Hurry or I'll block you

Yow
That's harsh

"Hyunjin? Are you done?" I heard Felix's voice from his room.

"Yeah coming!" I walked into his room. Closed the door and also turn off the lamp. I walked to his bed. Sitting beside him.

I continue to ask Minho hyung.

Dad of 3 Cats

What do you wanna ask dramatic person

How did you know Felix's house by the way?
Do you guys know each other for a long time ago?

Bcz I knew it
I'm stalking him to his home when I first met him at the park
What else you wanna know?

You stalked him?
Do you like him?

Ofcz not bish
I have someone else in my heart
Felix is