5 . five

The next morning

Hyunjin pov

Today I arrived school earlier. I sit on my chair and thinking about how would I ask Felix for a walk.

"Hey Felix, can we talk?" I asked. Acting like I'm talking to Felix. Yeah yeah just tell it. I'm crazy.

But that question is too simple.

"Hey Felix. Would you like to take sips of coffee with me?"

No no no. That seems like I want to propose to him.

"Hey Felix. Wanna talk?"

Should I start with a 'hey' actually? Urgh HOW I WANT TO ASK HIM

Wait- he is just a friend. Why did I prepare this like I want to meet my crush.

So funny hUh.

Suddenly my mind is up to something. About Changbin and Felix.

I guess like Felix done nothing to him. Like look at him. He is just so kind and has pure heart. Why would he done something bad at someone right?

If he didn't do anything, why is Changbin trying to chase him. Following him here like he had done a very big and huge mistakes?

Is it fun bullying a baby -,-

Felix also afraid of him. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS ANYWAY-

Suddenly I heared Jisung greet me.

"Hey Hyun! Morning~"

End Hyunjin pov

"Morning" he replied and back to his world.

"Hey what's wrong? You seemed deep in mind tho"

"What were that Changbin guy did to Felix? Felix looked like he really scared of him. Like, really scared. His hands were shaking too. Did he do something that traumatized Felix?"

Suddenly Hyunjin asked.

Jisung just looked at him with a smirk. This Hyunjin is different.

"Since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem?" he asked. Hyunjin then looked at Jisung and realized what he did.

He gulped.

"I asked, since when?~"

"Maybe since I first saw him. I said maybe" Hyunjin answered.

"Gotcha!" Jisung clapped his hands.

"I knew it long time ago~" he continued.

"Long time ago? tch. We met him 3 days ago" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Look! You're always like that with me! I approach you many times but you keep the distance between me and you every hour and minute!" Jisung said.

"I don't get you. What are you trying to say?" Hyunjin asked him with confused look.

"When it is Felix, you don't avoid him. Besides, you're always staring at him. What was that for?"

After a few minutes, Jisung hit him slowly cuz Hyunjin is still not answering him. But Hyunjin stay quiet.

"Urgh both of you are also hard to answer the simple question!"

"Just confess already!" Jisung said. Hyunjin looked up at him.

"Don't you think it's too early?" he asked.

"Oh so you say that you like him? Like really like him in a loving way? Woah I truly get it" Jisung squealed. Knowing that his two best friends will have a relationship.

"What are you sayinggg?? I ain't like him in that way! I just like him as a friend" Hyunjin frowned as he felt himself mad. But not too mad. Just mad in a joking way.

Jisung hugged him because he is too happy. He really sure that these two boys will have something.

"No hugging Jisung! Urgh" Hyunjin pushed him until Jisung's butts meet the cold floor.

"Oh, I forgot bout you don't like skinship! I need to wait for Felix instead!" Jisung said but then he saw Felix sat on his sit.

"Oh morning lixie!"

Felix pov

(A few minutes ago before Hyunjin push Jisung)

I walked to my class. Luckily, I didn't see Changbin and his gang this morning. I saw Jisung hugged Hyunjin.

"No hugging Jisung! Urgh"

Jisung fell on the floor. I giggled at that.

"Oh, I forgot bout you don't like skinship! I need to wait for Felix instead!" I heared him say as I sat on my sit. So.. Hyunjin doesn't like skinship.

The opposite me.

I really like skinship. I just love being hugged. It makes me feel safe.

"Oh morning lixie!" Jisung greet me.

"Morning you guys!" I replied with a smile. The shining smile that you guys love "D

I saw Hyunjin looking at me smiling which I returned.

He is being more comfortable with me. Same goes to me.

"*Cough**Cough*"

I heared Jisung coughing. I looked at him but he is now looking at his book. Something is weird.

"Em F-Felix"

I looked at Hyunjin as he rubbed the back of his neck. Why is he so handsome-

"Would you like- Ah no! Can we talk after school? Maybe have a cup of coffee or something.."

"Yeah sure!" I said. The teacher came in and I looked to the front started focusing on the teacher.

End Felix pov

"That's so awkward. Did you practice?" Jisung asked.

"Yes I did. But it gone wrong. I'm too nervous to ask him a simple question" Hyunjin replied. Earning weird smile from Jisung.

"Focus please" said one of their classmate. The nerd one(not Felix).

"Sorry" they apologized and focused on the teacher.

☜☆☞

and here , i'm yeeting again .

YEET