25 . twenty five

On the next day, Felix show up at school for the first time since last week he didn't come to school.

Today they are a bit late. But luckily the teacher is not coming yet.

"Heyyyy did you guys fuck?" Jisung asked after he saw Hyunjin and Felix enter the classroom.

It's too loud cuz their classmates gasped and looked at Jisung and then Hyunjin and Felix.

"N-No!" Felix answered then he covered his blushing face and went to his seat.

"He mean.. Not yet, yeah" Hyunjin said and just walked to his seat, earning a joking hit by Felix.

"But can't you just slow down your voice? It's so embarrassing!" Felix said. Classmates still looking at them.

In suspicious version.

"Well.. Hyunjin doesn't want to tell me about that yesterday. I'm too excited to know about it. Seungmin too" Jisung said and pointed at Seungmin beside him.

Seungmin nodded.

"So, tell me about your date first" Felix said. Jisung coughed.

"What date?"

"Hmm with your Minho hyung" the blonde said as he smirked. But it's cute and at the same time, hot for Hyunjin.

So Hyunjin pressed both sides of Felix's cheeks using both his hands. Felix's mouth looked like a fish's mouth. Hyunjin grinned at him.

The younger of both them look at him.

"whfat are u dhuing?" he asked.

"Aww so cuteeee" all of them(including their classmates) except Felix cooed.

#whippeddetected

With that, the older of them stopped doing it or else, his Felix will be confiscated. He hugged his boyfriend tightly.

The classmates glared at him and back to their own work.

Felix who is still confused ask Jisung again.

"Tell me bout your date"

"B-But how did you know?" Jisung asked. He was sure that no one knows about their date yesterday.

"I have a friend named Jeongin. He saw you both at a cafe. Also, he's a fanboy. He's being a fan for Minho hyung and Hyunjin since 5 months ago. He told me cuz you're my friend so he asked me if you and Minho hyung in some relay or whatever it is" Felix explained.

Jisung have no idea about that.

"So, it's already answered. Tell us" Seungmin smirked. He raised both his eyebrows many times.

"It's just a simple date. Nothing special" Jisung shrugged.

"Tch. It's just a simple date. Nothing special bla bla bla" Hyunjin mocked.

"It must be something else other than the 'date'. Tell us Sungie~" Seungmin said.

"Urgh fine!" Jisung groaned and rolled his eyes, annoyed. And at the same time, he blushed but he make sure it unnoticed by his friends.

Which is failed.

•-•

"Our work is almost done! So.. who's gonna present about this project?"

"Let Hyunjin and Felix do it. Classmates will vote for them as the best presenters. And we will win for this project!" Seungmin said proudly. Well, he's the smartest here.

"Yow yow yow, you're genius!" Jisung laughed.

The other two just rolled their eyes and agree.

"We have 2 weeks more but we're almost done doing this. We have free time"

"What about we four go out? Hangout as friends at the theme park?" Jisung suggested.

"That's a good idea!" Hyunjin said happily. But they didn't notice how Felix just being a silent boy there.

"When you guys want to go there?" Seungmin asked. He is also excited for it.

"This Saturday? We have a day to rest after having fun"

"Deal!"

Ring~

The bell rang and all the students headed to the gate. It's noisy when some of boys cheered like a chimpanzee and throwing the papers.

It's not like the exam is over. The girls just looking at them annoyed with the papers all around the class.

Four of them headed to the gate together. Hyunjin then noticed that Felix just quiet all the way they went to the gate. Seungmin and Jisung are at the front so it's good time to ask his boyfriend.

"Baby are you okay? You seems so quiet after we go outta class" he asked concerned. He put his right arm around the younger's neck.

Felix held his right hand and had his head on the taller's shoulder.

"You remember when I said I didn't like crowded place?" Felix said but not looking at Hyunjin.

"Yes I still remember that"

"It's because of my dad. It's about 10 years ago, mom, dad and me went to a theme park. I was so excited. We all were like a very happy family. But I didn't know that time is the last time I could get to see my dad. After he told me and my mom to stay at a bench, he went to get some icecream for us but it's been 30 minutes and he never come back. It's so crowded that we couldn't find him. That's why I have a trauma about the crowded places. I'm afraid that I will loose someone I love"

"Oh sweetie.. I'm sorry to hear that. If you won't go there, I won't go there too. I'll wait for you to be ready" Hyunjin ruffled Felix hair slowly to calm him down.

He was about to cry but when Hyunjin ruffling his hair, he stopped.

He must be strong.

"But you also need to have some fun. You must having fun before you're busy with your debut" Felix said.

He feel bad if Hyunjin can't spend his free fime having fun just because of his stupid trauma.

That's what he thinks.

"I don't care, Felix. The one thing I care is you. I need to take care of you more than anything else. I must protect you eventhough it's hard or not. You're my happiness lix. Let me care about you" Hyunjin kissed Felix's head.

It feels like time is moving very slowly. They are still far from the school gate.

"Thanks Hyunjin. I love you so much" Felix said. He can't hold his tears anymore.

Not the tears of sadness or even guiltiness. It's the tears of happiness.

He feels so lucky to have Hyunjin as his lover.

"I love you too, Felix"

☜☆☞

yow this is not the end yet

relax