SakuraixReader: Valentine's

Depuis le début

“WAKAMATSU, BRING MEDICINE FOR STOMACH ACHETOMORROW! SUSA ,  BRING MANY WATER AS YOU CAN!” Imayoshi ordered.

“Yes, Captain!” They saluted

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have said that!” Sakurai said and bowed but deep inside he was thankful for changing the topic.

‘ I wonder if (Y/n)chan’s going to give me a chocolate?’ Sakurai wondered.

~~~

“I’ll take this! Oh, and this! Wait, this also!” Momoi said as she places different types of chocolate in her basket while you were just standing right beside her.

“Can I go now?” You asked her with a blank face.

She sighed. “(Y/n)-chan, if you want Sakurai-kun to notice you why not start by giving him a piece of chocolate.” She said and handed you a box of Toblerone.

“I-I’m not making him notice me!” You defended and handed back the chocolate.

“You’re hopeless!” Momoi groaned in frustration.

“Maybe I am. It’s like his gonna notice me or anything. Well I’m not saying that I want him notice me.” You looked at chocolates around you.

“Give it a try.” Momoi said and you smiled.

You took few chocolates and some ingredients for the Valentine chocolate cake you’re going to make. After buying, you and Momoi went to your house and made the chocolates.

“Hey, (Y/n)-chan. How does this taste?” Momoi handed you the spoon and when you taste the one she’s making…

Your stomach suddenly turned around.

“I-it’s fine. Just try adding more sugar. Lots of sugar.” It was so bitter to the point that you want to spit everything you swallowed right now.

“Okay!” She added more sugar. “What are you making (Y/n)-chan?” Momoi asked.

“I’m baking a chocolate cake.” You casually said.

“Nice~” she teased.

“Shut up or I’ll throw you outside my house!” You rolled your eyes at the pink-haired girl but she just laughed.

Few hours passed and the two of you were finished.

“Thank god I’m finished!” Momoi said while looking at her ginger bread man-like chocolates. “Wanna try?” She insisted.

“No thanks! I’m full!” You waved your hands.

Okay, well I’m done so I’ll be going then.” She said and packed her chocolates then leave.

You stared at the chocolate cake you made.

“Please, make him like this cake!” You crossed your fingers and prayed.

~~~~

You were walking at the hall, looking at every girl who are ready to give their chocolates to the boy they adore while you were having second thoughts of giving the cake to Sakurai.

What if he doesn’t like it? What if he threw it away instead of eating it?’ Many what ifs were messing up in your mind.

“Good morning, (Y/n)-chan.” Sakurai greeted you.