9

A Few weeks passed by. The bond between me and my brothers became stronger. We had started fighting also like little siblings. I had really started loving their company. They were really more than what I had thought. I had started feeling like I never want to leave their company.

I, Ayaan and Shrey took admission in the same college. We were doing our 1st year in college. Neil was completing his inter. And Zain was helping Anwar in his business.

I wanted to become a psychologist. Shrey wanted to be an engineer in future. And Ayaan was obviously going in this family business field.

"Hi Mia." I said ,one day, in the cinemas.

Ayaan and Zain had made plan to watch a movie in cinemas. Although I never really wanted to go, I was present there because of my pushy brothers. They'd called Shrey and his sister too.

"Hey Ira Di!" Mia said and hugged me. "We are meeting after so long. Shrey tells about you daily. I think he really is in immense and deep love with you." I was shocked.

"Shut up Mia. You really platter anything." Shrey said, gave her a glare, turned to me and then blushed.

"Just the truth Shreyaaa." Mia said and chuckled.

"I said shut yourself up." Shrey said and started hiding his face which really had went red. May be because of anger. Or was he actually blushing? I could hear Ayaan and Zain laughing behind us. It was making the situation look even more awkward.

...

"So what was Mia saying last night?" I asked Shrey after college when we were in the parking lot. I and Shrey were standing just beside his Hyunda. Ayaan had went to bring the car.

"Ahh.. She really speaks anything. At home I gave her enough angry speeches last night." Shrey said. His ears went red again. Redder than the previous day.

"For speaking the truth?" I said politely. We were awfully close.

"I think I am really getting late. I'll call you at night. Bye." Shrey said and went inside his car. He drove away really fast.

I was left alone in the parking area and Ayaan was taking a lot of time. The day was sunny. I looked up to see the vexatious sun. I could feel the sun sucking all my energy and in return giving me smelly sweat. I was perspiring badly. I took out wipes from my bag and started rubbing it against my face.

Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head. I think that it was a long metal rod. I placed my right palm on my head at the place where someone had stroke with all his force. It was bleeding and paining very badly. I once screamed, shrilly and then l lied on the ground.

Whose character do you people , individually, like the most till now? Do comment and tell.

With love,
Aryarshi.