2

Chapter song : All the kids are depressed by Jeremy Zucker

Present

"Bloody hell! Why should I say sorry? She abused my Maa and now you are asking me to say her a sorry? I will never say a sorry to this shitty creep." I said later realising that I should have just kept myself shut. At least I shouldn't have spoken the last sentence.

"ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES ? SHE IS YOUR AUNT . HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT." shouted Anwar.

"I am not in my senses but WAS SHE WHEN SHE CALLED MY MOTHER A BITCH?" I said angrily and ran upstairs to my large and beautiful room. I wanted to cry but now even my tears gave up . They did not find such small-small scuffles pretty enough to be cried on.

Anwar was my forced dad who'd dragged me away from my parents. I just never called him dad and that was always okay with him.He was a real goon but he really used love me and ,to be honest , I did not.And today also even when it is the 3rd year of living in this huge actual mansion , I don't know what he really does along with being a confounded mafia .

By the way, this family is really good in cooking up stories. They had made a story thatI am their daughter and carried me away from my parents. They although gave me hundreds of proofs which said that I am the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed and not of Mr. and Mrs. Mishra, I never really believed them and in the process lost my real parents too. At least Itake them as my reals' . But Maa and papa also said that these fake ones are right and did not agree to sign for the case when the fake ones asked. I was given to them on 9th of January 2018. I was given away like a cheap toy and this mademe against everyone in this world of bastards and bitches. Yeah my language  is not too good. But it used to be once. Now that I was sold to another family so no one can accept something better from me.

I am allowed to meet everyone, even my old parents who sold me . I do meet them still. I have grudges and they are permanent now. This Ahmed family treats me like a princess, leaving Anwar's sister whom I call my Maria aunty, but I do not love this place and these people. I have also got 3 brothers and one of them is my twin . And we look alike also which is one more reason to believe this family who always plays facade. I hate all of my brothers to infinity. They are such knavish people whom I want to abuse from day till night. I LITERALLY HATE THEM.

"Ooo! So you are back to get trolled and taunted by us!?" Ayaan (my twin) said and gained my attention towards him and also took me out of that painful past. I found that donkey grinning. He had entered my room and was followed by Zain and Neil. Zain was the oldest among us and then Neil was the youngest. Although Neil was the youngest in the family, he was too a complete bastard. Zain was a frisk and I hated him the most. Neil, Ali and I were teenagers. Zain ,on the other hand, was an adult. Neil was 16 . Zain was 21. And we twins were 18. The three of them had went to study in some other county for they thought that there is no hi-fi school made for them in India. Creeps. They had come back almost 6 months ago after their 3 years tour in Dubai.

"Get lost you assholes!" I said. They laughed and sat on my bed. Zain lied down. "I said piss off from my room, didn't you hear that? I am already quite delicate today." I added but this didn't made them stand even.

"Seems not so. We are your brothers , Didi jaan. Let us stay." Neil said and chuckled. I sighed.

Among them Ayaan was a little better. At least he used to mind his own business a little more. Although he used to love trolling me , he was still a little better. But just a little better, he was too a God damn scoundrel.

"Sit down and tell us how did you shut the mouth of our aunt." Ayaan said to me. They too used to hate Maria aunty. I explained them what she said and told them the way she was not getting out on MY Mercedes . Yes I was gifted a Mercedes car on my 18th birthday. I just exaggerated a little also to make them hate Maria aunty even more. I used to like it when they hate each other in the same family.