4

It was 3.19 when I reached the cafe. I was wearing a baby pink crop top , white shorts , peach sneakers and had taken a white side bag. I thought that it was the best outfit to wear to a cafe. I went there early because of excitement. I chose the best table I could see. A waitress came to me after a minute or two.

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to order?" She asked kindly. The waitress looked pretty. Why do cafes have the most beautiful waitresses in the world?

"I would like to wait as my friend is late.. I want him to choose." I lied.

"Sure ma'am !" She faked a smile and went away before I could smile back. Although she was pretty, she was rude.

After waiting for twenty minutes I saw Shrey coming. Shrey was looking very handsome from a distance. He was wearing a blue shirt upon a  white t-shirt tucked into blue, damaged jeans. He was wearing sunglasses also. 'Why wasn't I wearing sunglasses', was what I was thinking till he got near. I could not notice his shoes. Gross.

I have always loved noticing peoples' outfits. And especially foot- wears. It's just one of my hobbies. I know that is pretty stupid but I like doing that.

"Irrrrr......" Shrey said when he saw me."Stand up."

I stood up, as he said, and went to him.

"Shrey... Stupid .. I missed you so much." I said and Shrey wrapped me into a hug. Oh my God I had hugged my best friend after 3 years. I had literally missed him. His perfume smelled so good. "Miss Dior?"I asked and he nodded and we both started laughing.

"You still remember?" Shrey asked. " Yes I do stupid", I wanted to tell him. "How can I forget anything about you?" Miss Dior just always used to be his favourite perfume. We both knew that it was a girlish choice.

"Hmm.." I spoke.

"So leave all that and tell me where were you in these 3 years ?" Shrey asked with a serious expression on his face.

"First let's order something. I am hungry and thirsty both. And show me your shoes." I said. He was confused by my awkward sentence but did as I told. He was wearing white sneakers. "Oh thank you, Actually I did not see it and it was bothering me too much."

"So you still have this habit of checking out people's outfits?" Shrey said and laughed. I felt embarrassed and to avoid the damn situation, I called the waitress and ordered coffee and other foodstuffs.

"Yeah tell now. " Shrey said when the waitress left.

"Okay a long story.." I said and he nodded. I explained him everything which happened on 17th of January 2018 and then what had occurred on the day I was born (everything which Talia mom told).

"And you believed?" Shrey asked in between. Our order was already decorated in front of our table till now.

"I have a twin and then they gave me thousands of proofs." I said.

"You have got a twin sister too?"

"Brother. I have three brothers." I said and Shrey was listening open mouthed. "Close your mouth , dumb." I said making him realise about that. He closed it.

I explained him that Anwar was a mafia. After hearing that my real father was a mafia Shrey narrowed his eyes.

"It's all so unbelievable. So now you are Ira Ahmed?" Shrey asked. His countenance told that he was extremely discomfited.

"Yeahh.. let's eat now." I said and we both started craving on the food in front of us. "How are your parents and Mia?" I asked in between.

"Everybody is good." Then Shrey explained me about his Bangalore hostel life. Though his family had also shifted there because of his father's transfer, he chose to stay in the school hostel. He was never a family - man types of person.

Suddenly something stroke my mind and I asked - "Shrey who was the girl with you in your latest post in instagram?" After asking I realised that this was pretty direct.

"She is my girlfriend, Kaira . Or she was ." said Shrey with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Ohh.. Okay ." I said with a heavy heart . Shrey and I were always just best friends. But I never used to like seeing him with any other girl. I used to feel jealous. I wanted to know more about their relationship. "So what happed between you-" I was interrupted by a phone call in the middle of my sentence. Zain. Gross. "Ahh excuse me please!" I said to Shrey and stood up.

"Where are you Ira?" Zain said when I picked up the call.

"Why do you care? Tell me what do you want?" I said in an irritated voice.

"Come back home fast. As fast as possible. " Neil said and I could hear the background noises from which I could figure out Zain shouting-"BEHAVE YOURSELF NEEIIILLL"

"What happened ?" I asked.

"Come back fast and we will tell you. As soon as possible be at home. " Zain said and ended the call.

What might have happened ? Is everything alright? Did Ayaan suicide? Is Talia mom okay? Did police take away Anwar with them? Did Suraiya cook halwa ? Did - ... Okay I should not stand here and waste my time in over-thinking. I rushed to the table on which Shrey was sitting. He was scrolling his instagram home page.

"I have to leave ... I am sorry I just received a call from Zain."I said in a tensed tone.

"What happened ? Is everything okay? Who's Zain by the way?" Asked Shrey.

"My brother.. I will have to leave ..bye-bye .. I will look forward to see you again soon."

"Should I drop you home?" Shrey asked.

"Should I do that?" I raised a question in front of a question.

"Umm no , thank you. Should I?" he said innocently.

"No no thanks .. I will drive home."

"Fine." He said , stood up and then gave me hug again. I felt so good from inside.

"Bye."

"Bye bye Irr."

___________________________________________

Hope you all like it  !!

With love,
Aryarshi