The Slytherin continued stroking his lover, whose legs lost their steadiness.  Harry leaned against Draco's, abandoning himself into an hungry embrace.

Draco's lips teased Harry's earlobe, the sensitive skin of his neck, and his skilled ministrations were rewarded by light, appreciative moans.

"My, my Potter... It almost looks like you're in pain... And maybe you are. Do you want me to stop?"

"No... Don't - ever - stop..." Harry said, breathing hardly.

Draco grinned at that unconscious statement of his power. He played with Harry a little more until the black-haired boy pushed himself away.

Slowly, the Gryffindor sank on his knees, and Draco felt his hands climbing up to his legs, until reaching the front of his trousers, where they indulged opening the zipper and teasingly brushing his own hard-on.

After a while, Harry freed Draco’s cock from his expensive trousers and stood still, looking at it. Draco sighed, waiting, until the Gryffindor's lips began to place feathery kisses on his dick.

Harry was a teaser. But Draco didn't complain, because he knew what was coming next.

Harry's tongue began to run on his throbbing cock, leaving wet burning trails of pleasure. Draco shivered, looking down at Harry, getting drunk at the sight of the golden boy on his knees in front of him. 

Suddenly, Harry parted his lips, taking the tip of Draco's cock in his mouth, slowly, painfully slowly.  Then he stopped and Draco closed his eyes, hissing. He knew what he had to do now.

"Potter... please..." he whispered. He could tell that his lover was smiling inwardly at the show of weakness, but he didn't care, as long as that intoxicatingly wet warmness continued to surround him.

Harry began to move on Draco's cock, his tongue running on it, his mouth wrapped around it hungrily. Draco moaned and unconsciously let his hand reach for Harry's head. He pushed his fingers through his dark hair, softly, gently, stroking it as Harry stroked him.

The Gryffindor took him unbearably near the edge. Draco threw his head back as Harry ran his mouth on his cock, taking it deeply into that soft warmness.

And suddenly it finished. Draco sighed in frustration and meet Harry's eyes, looking at him defiantly.

"Not this way, Malfoy."

The Slytherin raised an eyebrow while Harry got up and came closer to him, placing a hand on his cock and stroking it slowly.

"No?" Draco questioned, trying hard to maintain his voice firm.

"No," Harry whispered, his warm breath tickling his ear. "I'd prefer if you fucked me, Malfoy."

Draco closed his eyes, momentarily overwhelmed by the sensations Harry was giving him with his hand, his voice, his simply being there with his body pressed against his.

"Do you think it could be possible?"

"Mmm..." The Slytherin murmured simply, pushing Harry slightly away. The Gryffindor looked at him questioningly.

Draco grinned.

"Take your clothes off, Potter."