Part VI

Part 6: Sleepy

Tender is the night
Lying by your side
Tender is the touch
Of someone that you love too much
Tender is the day
The demons go away
Lord I need to find
Someone who can heal my mind

"Tender", Blur

Harry closed his eyes and sighed. He could sense Draco’s presence next to his body. The Slytherin was laying down, motionless on the bed. After a while, Harry opened his eyes again and focused his green gaze on the ceiling. 

Draco, the dark-haired wizard thought, what's happening to me? I hate you. But... Damn. The problem is that I don't understand why I feel so confused. There's no reason why I should feel this way. Right?

Harry looked at Draco. He couldn't tell if the blonde was really asleep so, without moving, Harry let his eyes run lazily over the pale body, studying the slender shape, the milky smooth skin and the platinum hair spread on the pillow, shining in the dim light like rays of moon.  Suddenly, he felt his head spin and a strange feeling at the pit of his stomach.

Right?

Harry frowned, trying hard to agree with the part of himself that said that nothing was happening. But it was useless.

Why the hell did I take you here?

Harry finally snapped, angrily pulling up and forcing himself to look somewhere else.

"Draco," he called coldly. "Draco wake up."

The fair-haired man turned towards him, and looked at him interrogatively, but fully awake. Harry stared at him blankly for a long while.

What's the matter with me? It's just Draco. A good shag. Period, the dark-haired wizard reasoned, ignoring a flicker in his chest and focusing to maintain his voice detached when he spoke again.

"You can go to your room now," he said, curtly.

Draco got up and reached for the towel that was resting on the floor. He wrapped it loosely around his waist and moved towards the door.  But before exiting, he stopped.

"Did I disappoint you?" Draco asked flatly, without turning.

Harry flinched, but when Draco turned to look at him, he had regained his cold composure.

"Why are you asking?" he questioned, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

Draco simply shook his head.

"I really don't know," the he answered, grimacing.

Harry smirked.

"No, I'm not disappointed. Actually, I had quite a good time, but I prefer to sleep alone, Draco."

"Very well," the he stated, tiredly and, without looking at Harry a second time, he left.

The dark-haired wizard sighed in relief when the door closed with a soft click.  He had the sensation that if Draco had stayed a moment longer, he would have asked him to stay.