If his words hurt Draco he didn't show it, since he simply shrugged and threw away the butt.

"Here we are," Draco said, stopping in front of an old building.

They entered the front door and once inside Draco said tiredly, "The lift is broken. We have to walk up. I'm at the eighth floor." He moved towards the stairs.

When they finally arrived at the door, Harry was panting slightly while Draco, instead, wasn't even sweaty. Harry observed his unnaturally pale complexion while he fished for the keys in his pocket. "Really Potter. I haven't begun and you're breathless yet," he said suddenly in a mocking tone.

Harry glared at him. "I'm glad you find the situation so funny, Malfoy. In your position I wouldn't. Really," he snapped venomously.

Draco turned towards him, clutching the keys in his hand. "Potter. You know nothing about me. So don't assume how I feel," he growled before closing his eyes and sighing deeply, as if trying to regain his cold composure. "Now let's get done with it, so then I can begin working hard on finding a way to convince myself that... this never happened," he said, finally opening the door.

They went in and Draco took off his coat, throwing it on a old couch. Harry did the same and they looked at each other for a long while.

Finally Draco broke the silence; "Potter, can I ask you a favour?" he asked slowly.

Harry flinched slightly at that strange request, a request coming from somebody like Malfoy, but then everything was strange that night, wasn't it? And so Harry nodded, ready to listen to Draco's question.

"Don't say anything," Draco said softly, almost pleadingly, and Harry nodded again, without even knowing why.

They looked at each other for another long while, attentively, then Draco lowered his gaze and moved his slender fingers to the buttons of his shirt. He undid it slowly and, after a moment, Harry could see his bare chest, slim but defined under that creamy flawless skin. The raven-haired man unconsciously licked his lips while Draco moved towards him, closing the little distance that was taking them apart. Tentatively, he reached Harry's chest with his hands, caressing it lightly through the fabric of Harry's clothes, then his fingers raised until meeting the bare skin of Harry's neck. Harry shivered while something in his mind screamed THIS IS MALFOY!

He shut that voice out, concentrating again on Draco's fingers that were now helping him to get rid of his own shirt.

Draco looked at Harry's chest, observing the slightly bronzed colour of his warm skin. He caressed it with his fingers at first, then he placed his lips on Harry's neck, kissing and licking a tender spot until Harry answered to his touch, moaning.

Suddenly, Draco found himself begrudingly thinking that Harry tasted good and he continued kissing and licking his skin until he reached Harry's chest. Draco slowly sucked his nipples, while his hands ran over Harry's skin incessantly, obtaining the same moans in response.

After a while, he went on, tracing a way of light kisses down, and down, until Draco found himself on his knees in front of Harry, and he let his fingers dance on the buttons of the raven-haired man's trousers. After a while they were lying abandoned at the floor, but neither cared about this, because now Harry could feel the warm breath of Draco's mouth reaching his sex through the thin fabric of his underwear, while those skilled fingers where finding their way inside his pants.