𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

༻𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯༺

I bowed my head as Oridan placed a tiara upon my hair.

Today was our fifteenth anniversary.

Did I ever think we'd make it this far? No...but I have always imagined it. This was truly a dream come true.

I looked up at the man who had always saved me from my tears, and placed my hand to his cheek.

His heart was mine to love and mine was his to hold and protect forever.

Though he was missing an arm and beginning to grow gray hairs, I believed it only added to his charms. He always got more handsome as he aged.

"Princess," he smiled.

And that smile...it appeared so often these days that I forgot what his scowl even looked like.

"Yes?"

He picked me up and I squealed as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Happy anniversary," he whispered when he pulled away.

"Happy anniversary, papa," I giggled.

● ● ●

I walked to the lake with water guns and saw Oridan doing several push ups with four of our daughters on his back.

I could hardly do one rep with both my hands. I could only imagine what it'd be like trying to handle it with one.

Even so, I wasn't too surprised. He was a man that could do many unspoken things. This was practically just a cherry on a milkshake to him.

"Rin, Egypt, Aegeaus, come here!" I called.

I watched as my triplets came running towards me at the speed of sound.

As you've probably figured out by now, Oridan and I have many kids.

Five girls and four boys to be exact, with another boy on the way to even the score.

Rin looked up at me, "I want the big one!"

"Aht, aht. You all will take turns with each gun, okay?"

They all nodded obediently. I could thank my husband for that. He basically pried manners into their brains.

They took off and dived back into the lake with their floaties and water guns.

I set up the food on the pallets while I watched my little family enjoy themselves.

They were playing 'Capture the Queen', in which two teams literally try to capture the queen, Lessi in this case. Whoever brings her to their base the most, within five rounds, is declared the winner.

Iven scoffed as he moved his long hair out of his face, "Since you think it's so easy pops! How about you go against Adonis yourself?!"

Oridan sighed, "Very well. Off girls."

Our daughters got off his back and he dived into the lake, managing to make it to Adonis, who held Lessi, and began tugging at her leg.

Lessi squealed, and she was immediately thrown into a taller man's arms. He was a redheaded knight that they had adopted along their journey.

He was a bit crazy to say the least.

Adonis held Oridan back, and in return, Oridan butted heads with him.

"Oh bless it, fighting again?" Ether sighed and rolled up to me in her wheelchair with my youngest daughter, Justice, in her lap.

I shrugged, giggling as I poured honey tea into cups. "I think they forget this is a game sometimes."