ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13

|| Sensual Warnings ||

● ● ●

༻𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯༺

Oridan hasn't been happy around me recently, and I worry for him.

Was it something I did?

Was it the queen?

I saddened at the meer thought of it.

To escape the pain of my thoughts, I sewed up a morning dress for the princess, and thought to deliver it to her tonight as an excuse to speak with her.

Brilliant? So I thought.

I opened the princess's door, only to see her covering her body with that silent knight beside her.

If anyone had found out, they'd castrate that knight and belittle her.

"Please don't tell," she begged in a whisper.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted, "The ball is soon and you're sleeping around with some knight?"

The knight left the bed to sit at the window seat.

"At least he knows his place," I sighed, "Now learn yours."

"He is not a place Gloria! He is a man!"

"Do you hear yourself princess?! He is only to be your sword and shield and nothing..." I almost trailed off as I thought of Oridan, "...nothing more."

I sighed at Lessi's silence, "Straighten your act. Goodnight."

● ● ●

I visited my father's grave once more, and for the first time, I had nothing to say.

All I did was helplessly weep.

When I returned home, I saw Oridan pacing back and forth in front of the fire place.

He held my face and kissed me harshly when he saw me.

"Gloria," he whispered and backed me into the opened door, causing it to shut behind me.

"P-papa..."

"I'm sorry," he sank to his knees and wept, clinging onto the ends of my dress.

I had never seen him cry. He didn't seem like the kind of man to ever shed a tear.

I sank to my knees with him and held his face up to look at me, "What is wrong?"

"She's dying."

I dropped my hands immediately.

I knew it was about her.

I didn't want to lose her either, for other reasons, such as her being my only mother figure, but he loved her, and this would only take a toll on him.

I didn't believe he'd ever see me for me. I'm simply a fill in for now.

"I'll always be here for you, Oridan, whether she leaves us or not."

He nodded and kissed me once more, crawling over me until my back met the floor.

"Flower," he whispered and gently bit my hardened nipple through my dress.

I moaned, and his hands traveled up the long skirt of mine to pull at the hem of my panties.

His breathing was getting heavier as if he was trying to fight it.

"I am yours," I reminded him, and he nodded, swiftly pulling my dress over my head.

I laughed a little as he struggled to take off his cape.

"Leave it on papa," I teased.

He gave me a soft smile, "Wouldn't that be the equivalent to making love with a dagger belt strapped around my hips?"

"No..." I hummed and rolled my eyes playfully, "but you can leave that on too."

He blinked and I whispered into his ear, "Maybe treat me like a spy...or a traitor...even an enemy..."

"Oh...?" he thought aloud, and at the speed of light, a blade was held in front of my neck, "Like this?"

I was scared for the littlest moment, but I loved that I managed to get the playful side of him out, "Yes master."

He left his clothes on his body and unzipped the part that really mattered, pulling his heavy long flesh through the hole.

"Not ashamed to say it," he said and bit at my shoulder, "You make me hard just by the curve of your lips and the thickness of your hips."

"Poetic, are we?" I giggled.

He pulled my legs around his hips and moved my panties to the side, entering my aching core.

He always left me feeling so full.

I was thrusted into at a speed I didn't know was possible and it left me screaming his name.

He ran the flat surface of his blade over my clothed breasts as they bounced, "Goodness, flower. This is how you want it?"

I nodded hazily and he grabbed my throat, "Like a naughty little slut?"

"Y-yes master~"

We both had went on for hours, sharing many climaxes, until we were too exhausted to have another.

"Managed to finally get my cape off," he smiled tiredly, and looked at me wrapped in it.

"Yeah..." I yawned and snuggled closer to his body on the floor.

I knew he needed this as an escape and he finally seemed at ease. That was, until an agonizing knock came at the door.

Oridan brushed down his shirt and stood quickly, "Who is it?"

"It's Chestler, captain. The queen is taking her final breaths."

I looked at the horror in Oridan's expression.

"I'll be there," he said and rested his head on the door as he clenched his fists.

I knew this would only set us back, once again.