Sleepy kisses

Alistair
His kisses when he's half asleep are pretty well- lazy. They're sweet and soft, but he's exhausted or half asleep so don't expect them to be amazing. Most of the time these kisses are on your lips, collarbone or your jaw. This changes depending on how he's laying or standing.

Zevran
Unlike Alistair he is almost always 'wide awake' when he's kissing you, even if he's not really awake yet. When he's tired he gets much more lovey dovey and kisses are less sexual and more soft and loving.

Fenris
No words, just weak kisses. Most of the time they're over your neck, cheeks or temples. He's very caring under all the spikes, and wants you to know he loves you without having to outright say it.

Anders
He's definitely half asleep or just waking up. A lazy kiss on the lips and he'll lay back down, probably taking you with him to hold you against his chest. Most mornings he likes to savor the moments where everything seems okay.

Solas
He doesn't really do anything when he is super tired, he knows better. He would slip up and say or do something to accidentally reveal himself. He's slipped in front of you before, and he intends to prefer it from happening again.

Cullen
Cullen is VERY affectionate and wants to be around his partner at all times. Most of the time when there is a half asleep kiss it's after a nightmare, particularly about losing you. He will hold you close to him and kiss your face wherever he can reach. He cannot lose you.

Orsino (kill me)
Like solas he also knows how to control himself when he's half asleep, doesn't mean that he doesn't still like that tired affection. He knows that kisses early in the morning may lead to something more, and you both have a lot of work to do.