Alistair x reader

Set in inquisition, but the warden has been staying with the inquisition. She doesn't know that they are working to find Alistair.

"I'm not that stupid." I sat in the garden next to morrigan. The two of us had caught up a lot since I got here. Leliana and I had started to talk a lot too, but at the same time i knew she wanted to be mostly left alone. Cullen had felt too awkward to talk to me much... after almost hitting me multiple times in the Circle when we went to save him.
"Yes. You are." Kieran ran around, chasing butterflies and other things with Cole. For once he was playing like a normal child. "Do you remember when you threatened to kill Queen Anora?"
"She sold me out. That was okay in the situation." I laughed, though it was pretty awkward. Anora and I... had our ups and downs, but she was okay with me. I visited her often until these last few years.
"Or when-" she was cut off by a voice we both had come to recognize very well.
"Warden (Yn)" Josephine spoke quickly, approaching us with a report in hand. "You may want to come out to the courtyard."
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"No, no. It's good news actually! I just think you should see it yourself." I'll admit, my first thought was what did sera do. But that was beside the point.
I stood up, morrigan following close behind. I guess this had grabbed her curiosity aswell. I was stopped by a few nobles walking through the main hall, having to quickly end conversations by saying I had somewhere to be. Josephine stopped at the door, motioning for me to go outside.
I almost jumped down the stairs.
Alistar was standing next to hawke, his back turned to me. Hawke made eye contact with me and smiled. I was completely frozen for a few seconds, before I started running down the stairs. Hawke tapped him on the shoulder, telling him to turn around. I jumped down the last few stairs and within seconds his arms were around me. I couldn't say anything, it was just silence for the first minute or so. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his smile against my skin. I almost wanted to cry, but with so many eyes... so many people staring, I knew I couldn't.
"(Yn)...." he muttered, picking his head up to look at me. He ran his finger over my cheek, not once breaking eye contact. "You won't believe how much I've missed you." I tried to speak but I couldn't. The words were stuck in my throat. His thumb traced over a new scar on my jaw, concern taking over his expression for a moment. "What happened?"
"A dragon." Of course those were the only words I could say.
"Why am I not surprised." Morrigan cleared her throat.
"In what world does Alistair not notice my presence within the second?"
"I haven't seen my wife in a year don't ruin this for me morrigan"