CUDDLES

We can add dragon age 2 characters soon!! I already like Fenris too much but Anders likes me. I know what Anders does. Stop flirting with me.

Cullen
"Cullen?" He woke up with a jump, grabbing your wrist by instinct. You were leaning over him, your hands resting gently on his chest. Another nightmare. "Love, it's just me." He sighed, most of the tension leaving his body as your other hand came to gently rest on his cheek. He let go of your wrist, choosing to instead hold your hand against his heart. You could feel how fast it was beating. That was his way of telling you what happened without having to say it outloud. Though the nightmare had woke you up aswell, it's not easy to stay asleep when someone you care so deeply for is tossing and turning next to you. At this point, it was more for comfort than alerting you to his nightmares.
"(Yn)..." he muttered, turning his head slightly to kiss your palm.
"It's alright. I'm here, we're safe." Suddenly he pulled you down onto his chest, holding you close there. It was almost like he was afraid that you would slip out of his grasp, or that you would disappear with the wind. "I'm here."

Alistair
Waking up in the morning to arms firmly wrapped around you was something you would never get used to. Alistair often forgot his own strength. This morning you were facing him, his head tucked into the crook of your neck. You could feel his breath against your neck, calm and steady. Luckily he was still asleep.
"Ali..." you whispered after a few minutes. He hated being called that. "Alllliiiii" a soft, annoyed groan was your only response. "Dear please- anora will have my head if I don't meet her this morning."
"She can wait a little longer." He tucked you a little closer to him, his hands moving from your back to your waist. "Just a little bit longer."

Solas and Zevran are next, but I'll write them tomorrow because I am tired.