Virgil

Shit! Those son of a bitches! They took everyone. I leave the house and shapeshift into a hummingbird. I fly over to Thomas's house and shapeshift back to my normal self. I knock on the door quickly.

It opens and Thomas is there with another man. He has glasses, same height as Thomas, fluffy hair, and is wearing interesting clothes.

"Virgil," Thomas asks, "What's wrong?"

"Janus and Remus took everyone! I- They- Everyone is gone." I feel tears building up and I start to shake a bit.

Thomas brings me inside his house and the other man walks over to me, "Its alright. I'll make some tea."

Thomas leads me to a chair and I sit down. He talks to the other man, voices low and hard to hear. I don't care what their talking about. I need to get everyone back.

The man sets a cup of tea on the table in front of me. I grab it with a thanks. I take a long sip.

"So what happened," Thomas asked softly.

"Everything was okay. Nothing seemed to have made us notice anything wrong....But there was an explosion and Logan told me to hide so they would think that I was still dead but... They took everyone." I start to cry.

The other man sits down next to me, "We can help you. We just need to know what to do."

I nod, "Thomas I need you to cause a distraction... And you-"

"Nico. I'm Thomas's husband," he smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you. I need to know what you can do," I say, taking a small sip of the tea.

Nico nods, "I actually can use telekinesis and talk to people through their minds."

"That's cool...Okay, I need to get Scarlett and everyone else. Nico see if you can contact one of my friends when we get close to the castle. Thomas you will be with the distraction where Scarlett and everyone else will be."

They nod and I take them to Scarlett and the group. We start making a plan. Thomas and Scarlett will head to the castle and attack it, drawing everyone's attention towards them. Then Nico and I will take that opportunity to sneak in and find the group. Once we do that we need to leave immediately.

We plan to attack tomorrow around noon. We start getting our weapons, armor, and everything else together.

"Is everyone ready," Scarlett asks, staring at the castle.

"I guess," Nico answers.

"Yeah," I answer as Thomas nods.

"Thomas let's go cause a distraction," Scarlett says as they rush off.

I look at Nico, "Let's go."

We go the opposite way the other two went and we hear explosions. Guards rush out and go over to the chaos. I grab Nico's arm and we rush inside, sticking to the darker corners.

We make it to the entrance and luckily no one is around, probably busy with the others. We run to a nearby room, doing our best to stick to the shadows and make our way down the many hallways.

We arrive to a closet and hide in there, hoping that we are close enough to the dungeon.

"Okay Nico," I whisper softly, "Try contacting one of them."

Nico nods and closes his eyes, raising his right hand slightly, mumbling under his breath, "Can someone hear me?"

A/N:

I'm so sorry for taking so long to write and publish this chapter. Motivation and energy killed me and I'm trying to get back to writing.

I meant to post this chapter sooner but obviously I failed. I will definitely be publishing more chapters to make up for this!