TWENTY-SEVEN

TW- sexual assault

•TWENTY-SEVEN•
Amara

Zion.

He's fucking crazy!

"Zion, I need to get home." I sigh but he blocks the exit of the empty classroom.

"Home to that pervert?" My eyes widen at his shocking question. I can feel my heart begin to hammer against my chest.

"Zion, I don't know what you're going on about but Bo is not a pervert." I laugh but jump when he slams his hand on the desk.

"You know who I'm fucking talking about, Amara. That stupid Professor! I had my suspicions in the beginning but then I saw you both together." Oh no. "I saw you together in his office."

"Well of course you would. I help him with his paper work, Zion and occasionally for revision. I don't know if there's something going on with you but you shouldn't be making such horrible accusations." I lie and he furrows his eyebrows.

"B-But, I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong! I'm insulted, Zion, you're suppose to be my friend but clearly I was wrong for thinking you were a friend." God I am such an amazing liar. "I like girls anyway." I wink.

"Y-You like girls?" I nod my head, continuing to play along with the lie.

Anything for him to move on from the Matthew situation.

"Oh shit, I-I didn't know. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, Amara. I just don't want someone taking advantage of you and I thought that was what he was doing." He scratches the back of my head and I hold back my scoff.

"I can take care of myself, Zion. Now can you let me out, we've been in here for over half an hour now." I know for sure Matthew is freaking out after I sent him a message saying something had come up.

Zion being that annoying something.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and I shake my head.

"Look, maybe it's best we stay clear of each other." I give the boy a tight-lipped smile and watch as he inhales a sharp breath.

"Come on, Amara. We can still be friends." He pleads and I mentally roll my eyes.

"After what you've just accused me of, Zion, I won't be your friend. Friends don't do that to each other." I point out and he clenches his eyes shut.

My phone begins to ring and I pull it out of my pocket to see Matthew's name.

"Amara?" I give Zion a bored look. He looks flustered and embarrassed.

He should be.

"I need to leave!" I raise my voice, wanting him to move out the way. My phone stops ringing and I look to see I have twenty-three missed calls from Matthew.

"Look, please forgive me and I'll let you go." I look at Zion like he is crazy.

I try to push my way past him but he grabs my wrist tightly, making me wince. He pulls me closer to him and smashes his lips against mine.

I do my best to shove him back but a whimper escapes my lips when he forces his hands down my joggers, cupping me aggressively.

"Get off!" I cry out and finally push him away from me. "You sick, twisted piece of shit!" I shout.

"Don't bother to go reporting me, Amara. My uncle is the Dean, he won't believe you and you really aren't the best liar. I know there's something going on between you and Matthew." You've got to be joking! "It's only a matter of time before I tell my uncle."