FOURTEEN

•FOURTEEN•
Matthew

To Amara it may have looked that I was focus on the play but inside I was freaking the fuck out and trying to contain my growing hard on.

She looks so good in her little satin dress, it hugs all her curves in the right places. She's driving me insane!

I've also come to notice how she unconsciously takes comfort in playing with the rings on my fingers. She does when we are laying in bed together and she's doing it right now.

I'm so glad that she is going to stay with me tonight, I'm willing to take the risk if I get to have her in my arms when we fall asleep.

Her friend Zack or whatever his name is, requested to sit next to her and I couldn't help but feel jealous. I know he has a crush on my little Mara so I sat him the furthest away as possible.

I sigh to myself.

I've never felt so possessive of someone before in my life. Amara is making me feel things that I have never experienced before in my life and quite honestly I find it scary- the effect she has on me already is frightening.

I find myself craving her touch, even just her eyes on me. I want her to be mine but unfortunately I know that can't happen due to me being her Professor and she my student.

Yes we are grown adults but to everyone else it is deemed as not right.

Completely wrong.

But for me it feels so right.

"Professor James." I jump and look up to see Amara standing up, staring down at me. I look around to see that everyone is now exiting the theatre.

It's over already.

I look back at Amara to see her leaning down to whisper in her friend's ear. Her friend smirks and nods her head, kissing Amara on the cheek before walking away with the girl she was sat next to.

"You okay?" I question her and she smiles nodding her head.

"Pick a number?" I furrow my eyebrows at he comment.

"A number?"

"You know a number." She widens her eyes as if I should know what she's going on about. "Door." She coughs and realisation etches onto my face.

"Two-hundred and twenty-two." I finally answer her question and she nods.

"Yeah that's my favourite number too." She grins.

Unfortunately I am pulled away from her by my fellow colleagues who are encouraging me to go for drinks with them.

"I think I'm going to have an early night." I say.

"Oh come on, Matthew! A couple drinks." Jack pats my back and I sigh, knowing they are not going to give up.

"One drink." I mutter.

I quickly send Amara a text and I frown when she replies saying that she is going to the same bar as me.

With that fucking boy.

Well I'm definitely going out now!

•••

I can't keep my eyes off of her.

The way she moves her body to the music and her beautiful smile that appears when her friend whispers something in her ear.

She is so beautiful.