Yeah, yeah, whatever…

“That’s not my story to tell, Vixon. I couldn’t violate his privacy like that…” Kim’s eyes brimmed with tears and I frowned, biting my gums, “sorry, I didn’t mean to pry.”

“I know you didn’t, and I’m sure Jett would tell you if you got to know him and asked about it… but be subtle about it; don’t tell him I let it slip again, even if I only told you a little bit, it’s all the same to him… damn his trust issues…”

“I’m sorry… I just… I didn’t get to know Alec; I just acted on my feelings. I acted on the lust I felt when he was around me… and I mistook that lust for love… I don’t want to make that mistake again, you know? I guess I just don’t understand why my heart’s making me feel this way when it knows too well how I feel about love… I don’t want to do it, but like with Alec, I can’t fight my feelings, I’m not the type.

“I just need to know Jett… get to know who he really is… all of him…” I trailed off, sighing lightly. I finally looked up into Kim’s eyes and saw them glassy, matched with an adorable, goofy grin on her lips.

“Aw, you’re in love! This is just the cutest think I have ever heard! But also kind of sad… aw… n’aw… I’m gonna stay out of it as good as I can… for you and Jett… aw… Vixon and Jett, sittin’ in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G!” Kim sang loudly and I pounced on top of her, clamping my hand down on her mouth as I looked frantically over at Jett to see a deep crease in his brow.

I glared at Kim and slapped her booby.

“You’re so gay!” Kim mumbled through my hand, but it came out sounding more like ‘more mo hay’, she licked my hand repeatedly until I could not handle it any longer and I pulled it away, wiping it all over her huge Batman pyjamas.

“Ew, don’t rub that shit on Robin! He did nothing to deserve that! Why does everybody give Robin shit, when Batman’s the one taking it up the ass?” Kim glared at me and I looked at her in disgusted astonishment.

“You read way too many BoyxBoy fanfics, you creep!” I shook my head and a groan came from the other bed.

“Great, now you’ve awoken the wild beast…” Kim grumbled and I looked over at her accusingly, a frown deeply etched into my forehead.

“What the hell? I did not wake him up; you did!” I fought back and I turned to Jett to see him standing in his tight boxers… leaving little to the imagination… looking at us with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, uh… hi, Jett!” I grinned up at him, giving him my best innocent eyes… to which he clenched his jaw and forced himself to look away.

EPIC SCORE!

“Jett, why are you awake? Why am I awake? Why is fat ass awake? Wow… the mysteries of the world…” Kim curled up under the sheets, giggling to herself as she tucked her head under the sheet as well.

“I’m so sorry Jett, she wouldn’t shut up, so I had to talk to her, and the more she talks, the louder she seems to get… you’re her brother… you know this… I’m going for a walk…” I mumbled. I tried to get off of the bed, but my legs were tangled in the bed sheets and I managed to land face first on the pale wooden floor.