20. The unfortunate boy with lycanthropy

Warning: Strong feels
Sirius' POV
As soon as Remus changed back into human form, we carefully carried him to the Hospital Wing. Poppy was pacing back and forth.
"What took you so long?" She questioned silently but didn't wait for an answer.
James and I took two empty chairs and sat down wearily. He put his head in his arms, and soon enough, he was snoring softly. But I couldn't sleep, not after I discovered my feelings for the unfortunate boy with lycanthropy and had to see him go through this every month. Yeah, I'm not straight. Shocker. Him in his oversized, comfy sweaters. His chocolate stash. His books. His scars. His smile. God, that smile that said everything yet nothing about him. That smile that I'd do anything to see. Anything.
Geez, I sound like a girl. Enough about this. Poppy had almost finished feeding him potions and bandaging his scratches while I had been fantasising about that handsome boy that I'd like to-
Sorry, where was I again? Hospital wing. Right. Poppy pulled a blanket over Moony and came over to us.
"Potters, he's okay for now. If you both weren't there for him, it would be so much worse. Thank Merlin Remus found such good friends as yourself." She said, smiling and sniffing.
"Thanks Poppy, we're always gonna protect him, even if it costs us our lives." I said earnestly.
"Well, you two better be off, and don't let Filch catch you both. You can visit him in the morning. Good night, lads." Poppy wished us and left for her office to have a good night's sleep.
"C'mon Prongs, wake up. Go sleep in your dorm, it's better than this chair." I whispered to James, shaking him slightly.
"Just one more pancake, mum, please," James pleaded in his sleep.
I had no choice left. I tickled him violently and he finally woke up.
"Well, thanks very much for that." He said, getting up and shooting me a dirty look.
I chuckled slightly as we walked out, and ruffled Prongsy's hair.
"I'm so grateful for you, brother from another mother." I grinned at him and hugged him.
"Me too, Pads, me too." He muttered back and yawned.
"You need rest, you have a Prefects' meeting tomorrow. Good night!" I wished him and skipped off to the Gryffindor Tower.

A/N
Well, well, well, I finally updated!! I'm sorry, I just haven't had much inspiration to do anything lately. By the way, I have a faint idea on what Sirius was going to say after that....😏
How have you been? Also, do you like Wolfstar? I like both Blackinnon and Wolfstar, so both of those ships are gonna sail here! I'm really glad I updated 😀 ALSO 7k TYSM and idk if the gif works
Thanks for commenting, reading and voting!!
Love y'all to the moon and to Saturn!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-DianaLovesTSwizzle (it used to be JilyLover18)