12. I'll wait

𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽

𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽

Dear diary

It didn't rain today. It's surprising so sunny and warm. Just like him. I've always wondered what would have happened if destiny have really let us meet. I wore my favourite dress today and bought his favourite book on the way, little things I have learned in the course of time that I visited him.

His friends are really outgoing and funny. It's all thanks to them that I didn't feel awkward. So I decided I should read for him today. I also bought fish cakes on the way. Boys really like them.

"Hey! You are here?" Jimin greeted me as soon as I got there. I smiled and hugged him.

"Oh, a book. Are you going to read for hyung today?" He asked.

"Yes, he must have missed reading so much. So I'll help him today."

Dear diary, this has become a regular basis for me. I love spending time with him. I love being around his friends. I love everything around him in general.

I even went to the beach on rainy days to tell him new things and my experiences. I even brought his crab friends which I eventually left in the beach later.

For some reason I don't want to eat crab soup anymore. So for the person who is as warm as the sun and whose dimples are as illegal as a crime, who smile is as soothing as a lullaby, I will wait.

I will wait, till he opens his eyes.

I will make sure, I will be by his side.

And he stole my heart.

And there he was standing with an umbrella ☔

Note: If you have read this far, thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed it.

I just came up with the idea because the picture Namjoon posted the other day made me sad idk why. It was so sad for me.

But I didn't want to make this story a sad one. And I'm glad I didn't lmao.

Until next Namjoon story then.

Leave donations on my Kofi if you like my work. Link in the bio :D