''Troublesome.'' He muttered.

He have to execute his upperhand preparations. Befriending the ones in the society with high-standing and influential family.

*knock knock knock*

''Come in.''

Yves, along with Hugo, opened the door and entered his room.

''Greetings, young master.'' They both stated.

''Hugo, Yves, what is it?'' Rosh asked.

''Your brother, young master Josh, requested for us to have a walk in the back garden, young master.'' Hugo was the one who answered.

''My brother..?''

Rosh furrowed his brows, confused as to why his twin wanted to have a walk with him. Is he planning something? Rosh almost shooked his head.

'No. Josh is too innocent to even think of something like that.'

''Young master?''

He snapped out of his thinking when he heard Yves' voice, it seemed like he spaced out too much. Rosh smiled.

''Of course, let's go.''

-

''Your here, brother!'' Josh excitingly said as his ocean blue eyes greeted straight to Rosh's blood red eyes, he hanged his arm on Rosh's shoulders. Rosh wanted to slap his arm away but he couldn't. Yves, Hugo, and Josh's servants are still there. He can never show such actions to them.

Rosh only smiled. ''Yes, I was surprised when I heard you wanted to take a walk.''

''Oh come on, it's been a while. We always take walks when we were little.'' Josh said. Rosh wanted mock him.

'Childish.'

''Haha, why? Are you still a baby?'' Rosh joked while there's a hidden insult under his words.

''No, I'm not a baby! Even adults take walks, you know.'' Josh defended.

''Okay, okay. Haha.''

The Razon twins went to the wide and beautiful garden at the back of the manor. It was full of colorful flowers and neat grasses. The scent of the plants was also refreshing.

''So, don't you think this is great? I've been so busy with my tutor lately, but it was fun learning things! What about you brother?'' Josh asked.

''It was..alright. I get along very well with my teacher.''

''That's good then! If you have free time, why don't we train swordsmanship together, brother?'' Josh suggested.

Rosh wanted to show a bitter expression. He would rather read a whole stack of history books than train with Josh, but unfortunately, he couldn't say that.

''Of course, that would be great, Brother.'' Rosh answered with a smile even though he wanted to cuss.

''Yay! Thanks, brother.''

''Sure. Anyways, are you completed with your preparations? Our birthday celebration is coming.'' Rosh asked.

Josh nodded continuously. ''Well, not yet, but father and mother have already prepared my outfit for that day.''

Rosh's smile twitched as he heard Josh mention their parents. They ordered an outfit for Josh? They did that as early as sunrise for Josh when they didn't even check if he have an outfit or not.

''Really, that's great then!'' Rosh said wearing his fake happy-expression.

They continued to walk and talk with each other. The servants, specifically Josh's two maids, behind them saw this as a sweet time for the brothers, but of course, Yves eyed them, especially Rosh like a hawk. Hugo and Quen, Josh's personal knight, followed them quietly as they act like normal bodyguards.