30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, no problem." Uncle Jung spent so many years in the Manoban's mansion and also watched Lisa grew up, he understood immediately what Jennie meant in her words just now. The second young master was vexed to see the nail on top of the bedhead, then he would just call on a professional tomorrow to prevent Second young master from seeing the nail.

When Lisa heard this, her furrowed eyebrows immediately relaxed, a look of joy appeared clearly on her face.
Uncle Jung promised and immediately returned to his place carrying the toolbox. Lisa carefully put the puzzle that made Jennie proud of her on the desk, for fear of accidentally bumping and messing it up.

"Lisa." Jennie walked to Lisa's side and asked naturally, "Were you confused just now?"
"Confused?" Lisa rarely comes into contact with this word, and at the moment, it seemed somewhat incomprehensible.
"Confused means that you're in a dilemma when deciding something." Jennie explained patiently, "Didn't you want to hang the painting, but you don't want the nail to be put up there, and that's why you felt uncomfortable?"
"En, headache." Lisa honestly nodded.
"Then later, didn't we think of a solution together?" Jennie asked again.
"En." Although Jennie isn't good at math and has a bad memory, but she's still very clever in some ways.

"So, have you discovered that, in fact, many confusing things all have solutions that can satisfy everyone? The next time you encountered something that confuses you, don't be anxious, don't feel uncomfortable, you can think about it quietly and surely you can find a solution. Moreover, you won't get a headache this way" Jennie stared at Lisa with encouragement.

Jennie's words were a bit long, and the causality implied was somewhat complicated for Lisa. Fortunately, Lisa's memory was very good, she repeated this sentence over and over again until she understood what Jennie meant.

"En, later, I'll think about it." Lisa earnestly promised.
"Awesome!" Jennie couldn't help praising her.
Lisa showed a light smile.

"The day after tomorrow, can we go and see my parents?" Jennie had wanted to go and visit her parents ever since they went back from the cherry garden, but being high school teachers, they didn't have what one called 'summer vacation'. They had to give makeup classes in the school for the senior students and returned home after 10 at night. Jennie can only find them at weekend at every summer vacation.
As long as she’s  with Jennie, Lisa would have no problem wherever they go.

"There's one more thing I want to discuss with you." Jennie said seriously, "This time, I might have to use your salary card to buy some gifts for my parents."
Jennie wants to use her salary card? Then use it ah. Lisa stared at Jennie, waiting for her to continue.

Jennie waited for a while, but she still didn't see Lisa's reaction when she finally realized that she didn't use an interrogative sentence just now, so that must be why Lisa didn't know to answer.
She immediately asked, "Can I use it?"

Although Lisa said that she gave the money in the salary card for her to use, but Lisa herself had no idea about the concept of money. However, as a couple, Jennie felt that she had to let her know what she would spend her money on.

"Give it all to you." Lisa replied.
"Then, I won't be polite." Jennie happily smiled. This sentence of 'give it all to you', every time she heard it, she can't help but be happy .

After that, the two freshened up and went to bed. Before going to bed, Jennie took the phone and hesitated whether to set the alarm clock or not. If it was just for breakfast with the Manoban family, she can just set it at 7.30, but if she want to run with Lisa, then it must be set at 5.30.
Half past five, it's too early ah... Jennie pondered but still thought that it was too tiring. But, I promised Lisa to run with her, aish...
Wait, wait, it seems like I didn't get up and run this morning...